UPCOMING INTERVIEW WITH SOLO ARTIST SERRI

Chococo

your local superheroine Social Media
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,987,778
HFFsfhy.png

Greetings, Hallyu+ netizens! Get to know Dal☆Shabet leader and solo artist, Serri! She debuted as a member of Dal☆Shabet in 2011 with the group's first mini album Supa Dupa Diva, and in 2017, joined the survival show the Unit where she ranked 23rd place. She made her solo debut on September 11, 2020, with her first digital single "Come Closer". In 2022, she began releasing the first part of the Serri Days trilogy single called "Sleep", followed by two more singles, "Dream" and "Sarr", the following year. She also has a YouTube channel where she actively posts new videos from her life.

QUESTIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED TILL MAY 6TH, 6PM GMT MAY 7TH, 3AM KST). We will be finalizing questions till then.

달fromisDal

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl Blog Lead VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭756,150
Anyway here are some of my questions.

1) What is her fitness tips?

2) What is her dream right now?

3) What is her favourite song while she was in Dal Shabet?

RussianRoulette

Trainee Blog
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,020,700
Pronouns
She/Her
SERRI!!!!!! She was my bias and got me into Dal Shabet! This is so exciting that you're interviewing her! Please tell her that I love her :wae:💓💓💓

Anyway, here are my questions:
1. Where would she like to see herself in 5 years?
2. What are her goals as a solo artist?
3. What is a country she would like to travel to and visit?
4. What was her fondest memory from being in Dalshabet

Polaris_Tae

🚀🚩 Blog Lead Social Media Lead Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,538,909
You got your start in the idol industry so are there any recently debuted idols that you're interested in or that have caught your eye?

You've previously promoted both as a soloist and as a group with Dal Shabet. What did you find the most challenging for each (both solo, and as a member of a group)

Being active within the Entertainment industry means that you have to travel around a lot, which can be seen in your vlogs. I see that you recently went to Las Vegas. What place that you have been to recently did you enjoy the most, and what do you like about travelling? The new foods and restaurants? Tourist attractions? or maybe another experience?

might be back later with more questions!

Top Bottom