INTERVIEW User Interview: September 2024

Polaris_Tae

🚀🚩 Blog Lead Social Media Lead Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭494,809
User Interview: September 2024

MGJFKGS.png

Hello and welcome back to our recently re-established User Interview! We're back with user-based interviews for the first time in two years. This month, we'll be interrogating the highly requested and long-time staff member: @sm maid! With all that said, let's jump into our September interview!

Q: Introduce Yourself.
sm maid: Hello I'm sm maid, you can call me maid... but definitely not sm :NayeonDisgust: I'm a hag from Brazil 🇧🇷

Q: How did you learn about H+? Why did you join?

sm maid: Uhhh the other kpop forum was down at the time and I didn't really care about it in the first place I never posted much there, but I had a discord server with friends from there (from the Broduce 101 thread) and they were saying there was a brand new forum... I came to check it out

Q:
What is your favorite thing about H+?

sm maid: I like it that we don't have many troublemakers, it feels like a peaceful little kpop villa with old women weaving baskets and gossiping together

Q: If you could be another user for a day who’d you be and why?

sm maid: I'd be hatmixx. I'd turn his identity into a bg stan and use his account to post men all over his threads

Q: How did you come up with your username?

sm maid: You see.. when I came here, I really didn't think I would stay. I had plans of being the low-key trollish sm-obsessed girl but well look how the tables have turned

Q: Who’s your favorite PlusPal? And why?

sm maid: Obviously Magis. First of all because he's objectively the cutest, most unique one. His color is superior, he stands out in a crowd, just like me. And... he represents the + which is just so superior to - and =

Q: Who was your first bias & do you still bias them (and/or their group)?

sm maid: Uhhhhh well... let's say my first real bias was Suju's Heechul? And yeah I guess I do

Q: When did you get into kpop/Asian entertainment?

sm maid: In the beginning of 2012 when Fantastic Baby came out... My friend showed it to me and we were both hooked. Although oddly enough even before that I liked Tick Tack, a Japanese song from U-KISS, which I think I saw on tumblr randomly :TzuyuKek:

Q: Who is your bias and bias group(s)?

sm maid: At the moment... FANTASY BOYS, but clearly the group isn't gonna last very long as their 1st anni just passed (Sept 21st) and none of the members even acknowledged it. My bias from the group is Minseo. Other than that, I like a bunch of girl groups, like Oh My Girl, cignature, Class:y, TRI.BE, (G)I-dle, aespa, Red Velvet, XG, Purple Kiss, fromis_9 and the late Weki Meki.

4d6338e0f6004ba082201c780ab2705a.gif

Q. Favorite kpop/jpop/cpop mv?

sm maid: I like the sci-fi and cinematic ones, and the ones with metaphorical content or hidden meanings. I like analysing them and coming up with theories. I'd say EXO's Universe is simple and beautiful in a deep way. VIXX's Error is also one of my favorites although it's a bit older.

Q. Favorite non-Asian artist?

sm maid: I'd say EDEN, an Irish singer. Although I do like quite a few artists from my home country too.

Q. Which section and/or thread do you spend the most time in (on H+)?

sm maid: As for section definitely Events, with cards and well... the games and events. But thread wise, the one I post the most in is definitely the FANTASY BOYS thread, although I had to stop updating it because it got super unpractical to do so after Twitter got blocked in my country.

Specialized Questions:

3a4b36f7b37be8b2d0ee0f218c28fefb.gif

Q. If you could ban a user for the day, who would it be and why?
sm maid: You do know I can ban users, right?? :PolicePar:So... let's go with the one user I CAN'T ban... Mr. Ackerman :sehunehh: No particular reason, just to feel powerful.

Q. Imagine it's a zombie apocalypse. Which member of the forum are you teaming up with in order to survive?

sm maid: Obviously Vampire, she would save both our asses for sure.

Q. If you were brought in for questioning by the feds. What's something they could say that'd make you crack and confess for a crime you did (or didn't) commit?

sm maid: "I know what you did last summer"

Q. What is your fatal flaw?

sm maid: Lack of confidence... maybe surprisingly, maybe not.

Q. Can the mods/admin team be bought? How much of a bribe would it take for you to ban Stannie for a week
523045515471093770.gif

sm maid: Some of them... I wouldn't try Vampy, she has strong morals. But me? Sure :poggers: I could do that free of charge, actually!

PROOFREAD BY @Polaris_Tae
INTERVIEW CONDUCTED BY @Polaris_Tae

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭494,809
Within our user-based interviews, we will also be hosting some interaction-based rewards. All you have to do is drop a comment to go in the running. Winners will be announced in the following user interview announcement thread. The current prizes are as follows:
  • 1 orb + 20K coins
  • 80K coins
  • 60K coins

RussianRoulette

Taemin’s Wife Blog
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,800,400
Pronouns
She/Her
Congrats on getting picked sm maid! Well deserved! :bakacat:
Q: What is your favorite thing about H+?

sm maid: I like it that we don't have many troublemakers, it feels like a peaceful little kpop villa with old women weaving baskets and gossiping together
I feel like this is how I view the forum as well.

I constantly forget a bunch of y’all are guys and we aren’t just a bunch of girlypops gossiping at a sleepover or something :iwillfightyou:
ab1e77690a3c90ea8457a14fee9fca16.jpg

My basket will be weaved pink with lots of extra glitter.

And unrelated, but Hatmixx is a guy? :iwillfightyou:

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭135,000
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
wait i didn't know she was picked, i was gonna ask why she's so angry all the time! :pandafrozen:

sm maid: I'd be hatmixx. I'd turn his identity into a bg stan and use his account to post men all over his threads

d0dee67ea63a9d5ae18a70314d06a80c50a16814.gif

Stannie

♫ All that I'm after is a life full of laughter ♫
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭942,501
sm-obsessed girl but well look how the tables have turned

What's changed

giphy.gif

Q. What is your fatal flaw?

sm maid: Lack of confidence... maybe surprisingly, maybe not.

Q: Who’s your favorite PlusPal? And why?
sm maid: Obviously Magis. First of all because he's objectively the cutest, most unique one. His color is superior, he stands out in a crowd, just like me.

Hmmm...

giphy.gif

I like a bunch of girl groups, like Oh My Girl, cignature, Class:y, TRI.BE, (G)I-dle, aespa, Red Velvet, XG, Purple Kiss, fromis_9 and the late Weki Meki.

4d6338e0f6004ba082201c780ab2705a.gif

Using the best girl gif without having the best GG on the list. The absolutely lack of taste

giphy.gif

Q. Can the mods/admin team be bought? How much of a bribe would it take for you to ban Stannie for a week
523045515471093770.gif

The year is 2054 and we still haven't found the cure to this banning-Stannie kink

giphy.gif

Edit:

I almost forgot. Thanks the lovely host and interviewee for the lovely interview

3abe3ad2c07eae61fe40a72b4a266bc3_w200.gif

Last edited:

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭494,809
Using the best girl gif without having the best GG on the list. The absolutely lack of taste
That was my addition :poggers:
needed smth cute to break up all the text
I almost forgot. Thanks the lovely host and interviewee for the lovely interview
thankies. I had fun with this and it was interesting to get to know more about maid! :pandasantacookie:

Vampire

IDLE TRANSFIGURATION Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭79,700
glad to see the user interviews are coming back!!

Q: If you could be another user for a day who’d you be and why?

this genuinely gave me the biggest smile
a lot of the answers before for this question in previous interviews have been to be a staff member, so being able to just go straight to messing with hatmixx in your case brings me joy

Q. Imagine it's a zombie apocalypse. Which member of the forum are you teaming up with in order to survive?

sm maid: Obviously Vampire, she would save both our asses for sure.
523045515471093770.gif

sm maid: Some of them... I wouldn't try Vampy, she has strong morals. But me? Sure :poggers: I could do that free of charge, actually!
whoa! 2 shoutouts?! thanks maid, i will do my best to protect us in a zombie apocalypse :knifepaimon:

And unrelated, but Hatmixx is a guy? :iwillfightyou:
yup
him, Ackerman, kimsguardian, fromisJelly, UMJI MOODS, Seunghee's Eyebrows, Seriously, Frandae, Sweetheart, Bchip, dnb, SirTim0thy... are all guys
pretty sure BianTwo is too
there are even a few others I'm missing

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭135,000
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
this genuinely gave me the biggest smile
a lot of the answers before for this question in previous interviews have been to be a staff member, so being able to just go straight to messing with hatmixx in your case brings me joy

tenor.gif

Top Bottom