INTERVIEW User Interview: September 2024

RussianRoulette

Taemin’s Wife Blog
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,800,400
Pronouns
She/Her
him, Ackerman, kimsguardian, fromisJelly, UMJI MOODS, Seunghee's Eyebrows, Seriously, Frandae, Sweetheart, Bchip, dnb, SirTim0thy... are all guys
pretty sure BianTwo is too
there are even a few others I'm missing
Sweetheart’s also a guy? :iwillfightyou:

The only members I ever remember are guys are Seunghee’s eyebrows since I followed them on twitter from OH before joining here and found out they’re a guy, and sirtim0thy cause they talk about their wife.

I feel like now I should be asking the question are there actually any girls besides myself, SM maid, Heather, and I think Chomiczewska :iwillfightyou:

Chomiczewska

Hamster First Place HoE Chomi
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭26,287,699

The only members I ever remember are guys are Seunghee’s eyebrows since I followed them on twitter from OH before joining here and found out they’re a guy, and sirtim0thy cause they talk about their wife.

I feel like now I should be asking the question are there actually any girls besides myself, SM maid, Heather, and I think Chomiczewska :iwillfightyou:
No, I'm a hamster
Gamer.jpg

Also can't believe someone actually spelled my name fully and correctly asdfgh

Polaris_Tae

🚀🚩 Blog Lead Social Media Lead Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭494,809
feel like now I should be asking the question are there actually any girls besides myself, SM maid, Heather, and I think Chomiczewska :iwillfightyou:
There's me, Lilac, coco, Vampy, and I'm 99.99999999% sure bel is as well sjdhsj
No, I'm a hamster
Stop lying. Chomi is baby 👶
I know Polish by osmosis and your name is one of the two words I can spell sjdjsk

Last edited:

Vampire

IDLE TRANSFIGURATION Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭79,700

I'm a girl
so is Bellamy, Ddeona Oneul Bame, Wensuelrene, Mina, sm maid, boo, Stannie, Lilac, Chiharu, tokki, OutroTearTheFirst, and so on so forth

RussianRoulette

Taemin’s Wife Blog
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,800,400
Pronouns
She/Her
No, I'm a hamster
Gamer.jpg

I can't speak it much, but i'm half Polish. If I spelt your name incorrectly my Babacia would probably find out somehow, pop out of thin air, and personally kick my ass into tomorrow :jinjudge:

Also, I know i'm one of the newer members here so I appreciate everyone's help in learning who identifies with what!! :sanapray:

Stannie

♫ All that I'm after is a life full of laughter ♫
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭942,501
The way ya'll didn't even pretend to be interested in the interviewee and went on a side conversation

57c651f2c95f5044adfe5e0b80f7f4ec.gif

keep up stannie I'm not an sm stan anymore

Was the sm in sm-obsessed meant to be sm the company?

giphy.gif

well-yes-tokyo-toni-zeus.gif

i thought it was obvious​

I still vividly remember the trauma when i found out you were a guy and Outro-chan a girl askjdl :brbdying:

RussianRoulette

Taemin’s Wife Blog
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,800,400
Pronouns
She/Her
The way ya'll didn't even pretend to be interested in the interviewee and went on a side conversation

57c651f2c95f5044adfe5e0b80f7f4ec.gif
I apologize for derailing this thread and taking the attention away from SM Maid, it wasn't my intention :sweat:

well-yes-tokyo-toni-zeus.gif

i thought it was obvious​
You don't have any pronouns on your profile, so for people with no pronouns i've just sort of been trying to make an educated guess from the rest of your profiles and how other people here address you and I just sort of guessed maybe you were a girl, sorry :okbye:

Based on this thread i'm apparently a very very bad guesser :run:

Sweetheart

Cake boss
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,093,550
I still vividly remember the trauma when i found out you were a guy and Outro-chan a girl askjdl :brbdying:
Outro and i twinning
663470479016722434.webp
You don't have any pronouns on your profile, so for people with no pronouns i've just sort of been trying to make an educated guess from the rest of your profiles and how other people here address you and I just sort of guessed maybe you were a girl, sorry :okbye:

Based on this thread i'm apparently a very very bad guesser :run:
no need to say sorry sdhfgsd
you were not the first one to think i was a girl
jiwoong.gif

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭526,600
Yo Brazil, Twitter isn't the same without you guys. Although I don't understand anything nor I'm not even in those circles but I heard many active K-pop fan accounts are from there.

I'm amazed the forum as a format, a platform, is still living in 2024 and is pretty active. I do missed that era when you can wander around many active forums.

As for the absence or very few troublemakers, it is impressive to have a K-pop place being that peaceful even if the bar was really low in other websites, apps, etc. Since I don't wander around too much into what's happening and I'm not in the moderation or admin team, I don't know how are things behind the scene and if there's that many troubles being avoided.

Nice interview, good job :shablob:

As for other topics I don't even know who's a guy, a girl, a hamster, a bot, or an alien :unsure:
So I learned something here but I don't know if I'll remember :LOL:

Last edited:

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭75,514
Pronouns
She/Her
omg guys I was in the shower and I just remembered more lore behind my choice of username

so at the beginning of 2019 wayv had just debuted, i was at my peak nctzen moment and it was a very annoying time to be one because everyone was acting (extra) insane about it.. that's when the #redforwayv hoes were born and there was a whole fandom divide between wayv stans that didn't want wayv to have anything to do with nct vs normal people

anyway there were many times when the crazier nctzens would blame sm for something that clearly was made up in their minds, like the time renjun was "left out in the rain" and nctzens were calling for boycotts and saying that sm was being xenophobic to him because he's chinese (while chenle who's also chinese was safely inside the car for some reason), then renjun had to come out publicly to say it wasn't sm or the staff's fault and he asked to go back to look for a lost earbud...

THE POINT is I used to fight a lot on twitter when nctzens were acting dumb and there was this one time wayv were having an event in china and the fans were boycotting for no reason at all and it didn't make any sense because they wanted wayv to promote in china but when they did they boycotted it... anyway I started fighting with a really big account with many followers (cloudvelys, some nctzens might know her) and she called me sm maid for defending the agency, and I thought it was cute and decided to adopt the nickname

now the obscure part of this tale is that a few months later someone on her account tweeted that she had been kidnapped in bangkok and killed? now no one really knows if it's true and there were many threads of people doing some digging claiming that she made that all up and she wasn't dead after all.... anyway she never tweeted again but her legacy lives on through me 🙏🙌

Last edited:

fromisJelly

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl Blog Lead VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭362,250
omg guys I was in the shower and I just remembered more lore behind my choice of username

so at the beginning of 2019 wayv had just debuted, i was at my peak nctzen moment and it was a very annoying time to be one because everyone was acting (extra) insane about it.. that's when the #redforwayv hoes were born and there was a whole fandom divide between wayv stans that didn't want wayv to have anything to do with nct vs normal people

anyway there were many times when the crazier nctzens would blame sm for something that clearly was made up in their minds, like the time renjun was "left out in the rain" and nctzens were calling for boycotts and saying that sm was being xenophobic to him because he's chinese (while chenle who's also chinese was safely inside the car for some reason), then renjun had to come out publicly to say it wasn't sm or the staff's fault and he asked to go back to look for a lost earbud...

THE POINT is I used to fight a lot on twitter when nctzens were acting dumb and there was this one time wayv were having an event in china and the fans were boycotting for no reason at all and it didn't make any sense because they wanted wayv to promote in china but when they did they boycotted it... anyway I started fighting with a really big account with many followers (cloudvelys, some nctzens might know her) and she called me sm maid for defending the agency, and I thought it was cute and decided to adopt the nickname

now the obscure part of this tale is that a few months later someone on her account tweeted that she had been kidnapped in bangkok and killed? now no one really knows if it's true and there were many threads of people doing some digging claiming that she made that all up and she wasn't dead after all.... anyway she never tweeted again but her legacy lives on through me 🙏🙌

If you ever change your username, what will it be?

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭75,514
Pronouns
She/Her
If you ever change your username, what will it be?
I thought about this before and I dont think I ever would vhdknsk I'm not creative with names and there's just nothing better than sm maid :blushblob: I like names that begin with the letter S though so probably some generic name starting with S

fromisJelly

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl Blog Lead VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭362,250
I thought about this before and I dont think I ever would vhdknsk I'm not creative with names and there's just nothing better than sm maid :blushblob: I like names that begin with the letter S though so probably some generic name starting with S
Super Maid :glam:

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭108,350
It's maid, what is there we didn't already know? Girl never stops talking.
:jy:

I think I used the pronouns feature for one day, then hatfelt called me woke. So I removed them.
:wut:

Slutty Sexy maid :siflirt:

Top Bottom