SENSITIVE CONTENT UUUM ends contract with Watanabe Mahoto, claims Mahoto has gone to the police following reports of relationship with a 15-year-old

Lurkette

Trainee Translation Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭495,789
Watanabe Mahoto, a YouTuber previously accused of domestic violence in 2019 who was announced to be engaged to former Keyakizaka46 member Imaizumi Yui, is no longer represented by his agency UUUM. This follows accusations made on the web program KoreKore, wherein a 15 year old girl provided evidence that Mahoto had repeatedly requested lewd photographs from her and attempted to threaten and blackmail her into keeping their relationship a secret. UUUM stated that they had asked Mahoto about the accusations, to which he responded they were "largely" true, and the agency further said that Mahoto has been in contact with the police. As they will no longer represent him, they will not be providing further details on the case and are leaving any investigation up to the police.

Allegedly, Imaizumi Yui has no intentions to break off their engagement at this time. The 15 year old victim claims she was aware of their relationship and suggests that Yui is about 5 months pregnant.

abra

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
It somehow managed to get even worse :brbdying:
I was hoping that he was a changed man and that the assault was an exception but that ship has sailed. Zuumin needs to bail ASAP for her sake and for the sake of their child. I hope this news keeps people away from him, and if it doesn't then a prison sentence will do.

At this rate it's also starting to feel like Zuumin is cursed.

Lurkette

Trainee Translation Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭495,789
It somehow managed to get even worse :brbdying:
I was hoping that he was a changed man and that the assault was an exception but that ship has sailed. Zuumin needs to bail ASAP for her sake and for the sake of their child. I hope this news keeps people away from him, and if it doesn't then a prison sentence will do.

At this rate it's also starting to feel like Zuumin is cursed.

The requests he made from the girl were extraordinarily graphic, so anyone who continues to support him at this point has some very deep personal issues that no one else can help with. Including Yui.

Apparently he sent a message saying he was considering separating from Yui. At this point there is no good answer, though: either she's married to an abusive predator or she's a single mother.

MedicationHelps87

Bi Racial Ruler Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,500,501
Pronouns
He/Him
Oh my god.... This is appalling. He went from bad to worse, at the drop of a hat.
Distancing from this man is the only solution now.
You'd be crazy to endorse or even associate with such an individual at this point.
I hope they throw the book and the kitchen sink at him.
Anything with minors as a crime is just 'evil'. period!

Last edited:
Top Bottom