EVENT+ Valentines Arcade - Event closing thread!

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
jGlrsCV.png

The Valentines Arcade finally comes to a close.

After an event spanning 2 weeks with 9 games held, it is sad to bid adieu but it is what it is.
However the memories made and the moments we spent together will be remembered forever.
I hope you enjoyed playing with a partner! I hope you were able to make friends with them and learn about them!
I hope this event turned out to be one you liked.

It was a joy to lead this event and I truly would not have been able to do it without my amazing team by my side.

@roseychu thank you for your support and help even though you were really busy. You did so much for the team and to be honest you were my biggest strength throughout the event! You even got us the 'how to see who replied' addon which helps users all across the forum! Thank you for being so awesome!

@Riri @soozie both of you had your birthdays while the event was held and you definitely had commitments but you were always there to give me a helping hand when I needed it and I am very grateful for that. You guys checked the threads with rosey and updated them, and that really helped make the event easier to host. Thank you guys! Also soozie thank you for helping out with the Stamps and the journals!
@BlessMeAchoo Thank you for always giving input and helping out when I needed help. You volunteered to make the Stamp overlays and even did the Journals for some of the players which I am really thankful for. You also hosted 2 games for the event with the 2nd being done with little prior notice! And you did it well, thank you!

@Kyon You joined the team just a few days before it went live and you still hosted a game which I am really grateful for. Thank you for checking ops and giving me valuable input whenever I needed opinions. You are a trooper!

I honestly am grateful for all of you and for everything you did! Even if I led the event alone, it never felt like it because all of you just helped me out so much! This was truly team effort at its finest. Thank you all and I love you dearly!

To all the players who participated in the event, thank you so much for joining the event! All of you matter. Our games community and user base are precious to us and I want you to know that this event was a success because of you! You guys played games and participated in the event even though it is a busy season. You made time in your real life to play our games and I hope that you know that your time means a lot to us. We, the events team would not have a reason to exist without our games community and your participation and enthusiasm makes every event and every game worth hosting. Thank you!

There is a survey below that we would really appreciate if you could fill.
We want to know your feedback about the event and the events team!
We are always looking for ways to improve and make events more enjoyable for the players so make sure to fill the survey and let us know what what you think.
We have kept the survey anonymous because we want you to be honest as possible. We invite criticism but we would like it, if it is constructive as only then can we truly improve.
Please submit a response once and don't spam. :TzuyuKek:

The love journal will be updated as soon as possible and the remaining shop items will be given out within the course of the week.
Awards and stamps will also be removed within the course of the day, but those who bought the award do get to keep it.
Due to the way the system works, all awards will be removed first and then those who purchased it will be given the awards.
Everyone who purchased wedding rings or collector's stamp, you need to redeem the item before the 30th of May. You can redeem your items by going to the Orb Redemption thread!

Once again, thank you all for participating! Love you all! See you next time!
Love-Birthday-Gif-Love-Gif-Images.gif

Bobo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,100
Thank you aki! Y'all did great :peepopbirthday:
But what do i answer if i didn't play many games and they ask opinion's ablut the host :peepoblanket:

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
Thank you aki! Y'all did great :peepopbirthday:
But what do i answer if i didn't play many games and they ask opinion's ablut the host :peepoblanket:
if you haven't played a host's game you could either leave it blank or base your opinion on a previous game that the host has hosted as long as the older game was held during the christmas event or after it. But make sure to mention if you are basing your opinion on an older game (preferably with names) so we know what you are referring to. :heartublob:

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭19,050
Thank you events team for this event! I had fun, and it was nice to see different types of games that could cater to everyone. :heartpar:

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭31,194,214
Pronouns
She/Her
Thank you so much for all your hard work. The organization, the hosts, the games and the prizes ....everything was good.
Even if i didn't participate in all the games, it was a fun experience, so massive thank you for your patience and nice enviroment.:hearteu::heartublob:

Bchip

ᴀ ʜ ɢ ᴀ s ᴇ Events VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭23,050
Pronouns
He/Him
Thank you for the event, everyone! Yall did great and i had so much fun with these games.

Also just answered the survey.

Vampire

IDLE TRANSFIGURATION Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭68,967
thank you for the event! :heartublob:

A

Aerith

Thank you so much events team for all of the hard work and everything you do. Like usual, the event was amazing. It was a lot of fun, looking forward to see what you guys bring next~

Top Bottom