We don't deserve him

BlessMeAchoo

Excuse My Charisma
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭201,500
Shownu is always so hard working and never complains about anything.
He never misses any of MX's schedules and always thinks of the members.
He's shared his income from solo activities with the members and gave some of his lines in Beautiful to Hyungwon.
Even when those photos and rumours were spread about him he didn't take a break.
It seems he's had his back injury for a while now because last year in I log U he mentioned having back pain.
During MX's follow promos he was seen wearing a shoulder support.
He dislocated his shoulder in the past and it dislocated again when he was filiming real men.
He tells Monbebe not to worry, but it's hard not to because he always quietly endures everything :sejeongcry:

I hope Monsta X's comeback is really successful because they work so hard and they deserve it,
but sadly nothing seems to ever go smoothly for them.
Shownu is the sweetest and he deserves the world :LovePar:

ARandomFan

(っ◔◡◔)っ<3 Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,031,395
Pronouns
idk
Shownu is always so hard working and never complains about anything.
He never misses any of MX's schedules and always thinks of the members.
He's shared his income from solo activities with the members and gave some of his lines in Beautiful to Hyungwon.
Even when those photos and rumours were spread about him he didn't take a break.
It seems he's had his back injury for a while now because last year in I log U he mentioned having back pain.
During MX's follow promos he was seen wearing a shoulder support.
He dislocated his shoulder in the past and it dislocated again when he was filiming real men.
He tells Monbebe not to worry, but it's hard not to because he always quietly endures everything :sejeongcry:

I hope Monsta X's comeback is really successful because they work so hard and they deserve it,
but sadly nothing seems to ever go smoothly for them.
Shownu is the sweetest and he deserves the world :LovePar:

Hoping for a quick recovery~ and that he won’t push his self too hard.
43aa57e3f117f9f6c9fe2e378dd998d2e4aa9eeb_00.gif

fromisJelly

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl Blog Lead VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭703,650
He is one of the few male idols that I really respected. Always kind, humble and hardworking. I also watched that Real Men episode and I winced when that happened.

Hopefully he will recover soon.

Top Bottom