EVENT+ [WeGo+] Signed with Love (Results is out! - Finished)

eunnie

🌸 Princess ØMÜJI 🌸 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,087,802
d3_swl_op.png

If there is something about Hallyu that is simply amazing, it is not the kpop bops or the wonderful dramas, it is the personality and relatable aspect that the artist or actor brings. Being a fan of an idol, an artist or an actor is also not just for the teens but people of all ages. Whether you are 8 or 48 or even older, hallyu is for everyone and you can be a fan without inhibition. This is because you don't just love the hallyu stars for their craft but you love them for the person they are, the stories they tell and the way they inspire you to be more than just an extra in somebody else's story but be the hero of your own.

So come show your appreciation to your fave hallyu star.

d3_swl_hdr1.png

There are three categories :

[ ART ] - You can submit an artwork of your favourite Hallyu Star or based around them IDOL FROM ASIAN ENTERTAINMENT.. It needs to be your own and made from scratch. You can either draw it by hand or use a digital medium. However your H+ username needs to be included in the artwork.

[ WRITING ] - You can submit a Fanfic , Letter or Poem centered around your favourite Hallyu Star IDOL FROM ASIAN ENTERTAINMENT. The word limit is 250 to 1000 words for Fanfics or Letters. For poems, there should be at least 12 lines.

[ MEDIA THREAD ] - You can either submit images or videos of your bias. You can submit 4 to 6 images of any working format (JPG, PNG, GIF, etc.,) or 2 Videos (It should be from a source that can be viewed for free. Youtube, Dailymotion, Bilibili, etc.,). You can choose to combine both by having 1 video and 4 images if you want. You can included Text.

All entries need to be universal, i.e., it should be able to be read or watched by people of all ages so mature content is not allowed.

You can submit for 1 or more of the above categories. However you can only submit once per category.

To submit you need to make a thread in the User Submissions sub-section of the Events Section. It can be accessed here.

All entries need to be titled in the following format:
[Signed with Love - 'Category'] 'Name of your Entry' - 'Idol Name (Idol's Group Name)'
E.g. [Signed with Love - Writing] Seventeen Wishes - Yoon Jeonghan

When you sign up for the event, tell me the category you wish to submit for. And once you post the thread, edit your sign up post and attach the thread link.

The top 3 entries (as scored by the judges) for each category will win prizes.

You have 48 hours to submit your entries.

NEW DEADLINE : https://hallyuplus.net/threads/wego-signed-with-love-open.639/post-10998

d3_swl_hdr2.png

• All entries submitted should not have any mature content.

• Refrain from posting about things that some users might find triggering.
    (Here is a link to what is considered triggering).

• Do not bash other Hallyu stars IDOL FROM ASIAN ENTERTAINMENT in your Entries.

• If your thread is not linked to your signup post, it might end up being overlooked when the entries are scored so make sure to post the link.

• Do not harass or quarrel with other users.

• You can post a comment if you want in a user's submission but any such comment needs to be positive. No bashing or Negative Comments allowed. Comments will not influence scores given by judges.

• Failure to comply to the above rules may result in Disqualification.

d3_swl_hdr3.png

1st Place - 1 Diamond Voucher
2nd Place - 1 Gold Voucher
3rd Place - 1 Silver Voucher

All those who submit an entry will get a Lottery Ball for the Lottery at the end of the Event.

d3_swl_hdr4.png

What if I don't have a fave Hallyu Star?
You can submit an entry to any Hallyu Star who caught your attention. We're changing our game for everyone to enjoy better now! So, instead of just Hallyu star, we're giving you option to submit appreciation IDOL FROM ASIAN ENTERTAINMENT. But remember, all entries need to be positive so refrain from choosing someone you hate.

What if I want to make an entry for someone who another player already submitted an entry for?
Go ahead and submit your entry anyway. There is no limit to the appreciation a person can get.

Can I edit my submission?
After you submit you cannot edit your submission or change it in anyway. You are allowed to make a change within 5 minutes of posting your entry. This is in case the image does not show or there was an unforeseen problem. However any later edits will not be accepted and your entry will be disqualified.

What if I want to talk about my experience which could be a possible trigger?
It would be better to refrain but if you want to show how much your fave hallyu star helped you, then go ahead. But make sure to mention Possible Trigger Warning in your title.

What if I don't agree with another player's appreciation thread?
Do not post in their thread or make a thread about it. This is a game so do not give it too much though. Respect their opinion and just ignore what you do not agree with.

What if I cannot submit before the deadline?
Unfortunately there is nothing we can do. So I recommend that even if your entry is not complete go ahead and post it before the deadline anyway. Do not wait until the last second to post.

Hope you have fun!
OP information by Akidoki. She is the best. Send her a Chocolate Chip Cookie. (claimed by Aki herself) :3

Last edited:

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
Oh
Then can i also do it for hebe? :eek:
Do they have to be Korean or can it be of Chinese/Japanese artists too?

nvm, I read the above posts

Yep. You can do it for whomever you please as long as they are Asian. The change will be reflected in the op. Sorry about it. :hearteu:

eunnie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,087,802
UPDATE!

There's a change in the rules of this event. Instead of your appreciation thread is strictly to one Hallyu star, we have revised the limitation so that now you can post appreciation thread on ANY IDOL FROM ASIAN ENTERTAINMENT.

Of course, we want you to show the best support toward your bias!

So, Happy Appreciating!!

Love in nothing stronger than a fan with love~

fromisSakura

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,896,600
Sign me up! Thanks!

Here is my entry:

Last edited:

eunnie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,087,802
UPDATE!

Since we've been getting a server down for maintenance for 3-4 hours, I want to tell you that,
ENTRY DEADLINE WILL BE EXTENDED FOR 6 HOURS.

Your new deadline will be of the following :
June 19, 13:00 EST
June 19, 17:00 UTC
June 20, 02:00 KST

Keep calm and happy appreciating!

:hearteu:

Love in nothing stronger than a fan with love~

Top Bottom