Welcome to H+'s 2nd Awards Change Season! (+ Schedule)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tokki

made in your love Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭650,770
as2024welcome.png

The Awards Team would like to officially welcome everyone to Hallyu+'s second Awards Change Season!

As some of you may already know, June marks the 5th anniversary of Hallyu+!
What better way to celebrate this forum milestone than with some sparkling updated badges of your favorite artists?

This is the voting section where everything will take place, so make sure to check it out!

as2024schedule.png

-
Awards Season Opening: June 5th, 2024
Final Badges Submission Deadline: August 31st, 2024

Please make sure that you plan your schedules accordingly so that you can fit everything in while still meeting the deadline!
You can submit your final badges at any time prior to the submission deadline as well, if you happen to finish up early. :)
Please be aware that any groups that fail to meet the Final Badges Submission Deadline will miss their chance for the update.

as2024threads.png

You're tired of your faves' old badges and you'd like to host a voting thread for them? Check out this thread for further info!
Your biases already have their own threads and you'd like to help making their badges prettier, but you don't know what's allowed or not? Make sure to read the guidelines outlined here!
Now you know how the badge is supposed to look, but you have no idea how to make it? Here's a detailed Photoshop tutorial!
You suck at graphics and you simply would rather have someone else do it for you? Get some help!

If you have any further questions, feel free to Ask The Awards Team!

And last but not least,
Have fun & may all the badges get an upgrade!​

Last edited:

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,635,114
Pronouns
She/Her
It's finally time to get rid of the travesty that is Kun's official badge
The what?:MomoShook:

But I agree in wanting to change for some NCT members:tea2:

Good luck to whoever hosts the NCT badge voting
The thing is there aren't that many NCTzens anymore.
I will be bold and say that I'm currently the only OT20+ (I hope I'm mistaken), so there will be badges with just 1 vote.

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭79,414
Pronouns
She/Her

I will be bold and say that I'm currently the only OT20+ (I hope I'm mistaken), so there will be badges with just 1 vote.
hey I can help if someone hosts? I havent been keeping up with latest things so I wouldn't know good recent pics but I can participate in voting and keeping, also can help making some badges if you guys suggest pics?

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭24,500
Pronouns
she/her

I'm already making badge gfx so I'll 100% host NCT, dw Bel :TzuyuKek: If you want badges changed we will make it happen

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,635,114
Pronouns
She/Her
hey I can help if someone hosts? I havent been keeping up with latest things so I wouldn't know good recent pics but I can participate in voting and keeping, also can help making some badges if you guys suggest pics?

I'm already making badge gfx so I'll 100% host NCT, dw Bel :TzuyuKek: If you want badges changed we will make it happen

Be right back, I will be crying (from happiness) in a corner:sejeongcry:

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭24,500
Pronouns
she/her
Can I shout out really quick that the photoshop tutorial that’s linked no longer exists?

This one should work :wherearethelies:

RussianRoulette

Taemin’s Wife Blog
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,807,100
Pronouns
She/Her
I’m also an nctzen and I’ll help! I feel like WayV could use some updated badges.

I low-key want to update the The Boyz badges as well but I can guarantee that I’m the only Deobi on this forum :tears:
(It looks like 2 years ago there was another Kevin fan on here but they went MIA before I joined :somicry:)

This one should work :wherearethelies:
I think I figured it out, the whole page was flagged as “ignored content” so that’s why the whole page was blank :sweat:

Vampire

IDLE TRANSFIGURATION Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭80,650
omg...it's been so long since I made badges :squirtlechristmas:
for anyone who doesn't have photoshop, you can use photopea :pepesanta:
gimp is a good alternative too

tag me when a ive/txt/rv will pop up
i can try hosting for txt? @OutroTearTheFirst would you be interested in joining me and yyShin in tackling new txt badges?

i can also help make and vote for nct badges! i would be willing to keep at least a few of them too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom