Welcome to H+'s 2nd Awards Change Season! (+ Schedule)

gatoelblue

Lil Ball of Floof Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭57,550
Pronouns
They/Them
omg...it's been so long since I made badges :squirtlechristmas:
for anyone who doesn't have photoshop, you can use photopea :pepesanta:
Pixlr Editor Edition is another great option too. Has almost all the same settings as current Photoshop as its an open source based off Photoshop CS6

I used it for years before getting a subscription for the newest PS

Last edited:

gatoelblue

Lil Ball of Floof Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭57,550
Pronouns
They/Them
I’m also an nctzen and I’ll help! I feel like WayV could use some updated badges.

I low-key want to update the The Boyz badges as well but I can guarantee that I’m the only Deobi on this forum :tears:
:pandafrozen::peepoblanket:

I guess I'll just stare at my 2 shelves on my shelf that's half full of The Boys and NCT. 😅

Last edited:

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭35,150
I'm thinking about hosting a thread for Seventeen, but is there anybody who wants them updating and can help contributing (esp with suggestions)? :jinjudge:

roseychu

sungjae's wife Administrator Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭261,921
Pronouns
She/Her
would anyone be interested in btob?

OutroTearTheFirst

Oh, I'm sorry, but nobody does evil the way I do! Fourth Place HoE
Reaction score
On a picnic with gasppepe eating nugget peepo
Plus Coins
⨭37,350
Pronouns
She/Her
gimp is a good alternative too

i can try hosting for txt? @OutroTearTheFirst would you be interested in joining me and yyShin in tackling new txt badges?

i can also help make and vote for nct badges! i would be willing to keep at least a few of them too
yeah :poggers: !

Frandae

Alchemist VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,097,415
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm thinking about hosting a thread for Seventeen, but is there anybody who wants them updating and can help contributing (esp with suggestions)? :jinjudge:
I'm no expert with Seventeen (yet; still a baby Carat lmao) but if you are willing to host the thread and you have ideas for the badges (as in, finding good pictures or source material, because I'm a mess at searching lmao), I can try to help and make badges indeed!

Last edited:

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭35,150
I'm no expert with Seventeen (yet; still a baby Carat lmao) but if you are willing to host the thread and you have ideas for the badges (as in, finding good pictures or source material, because I'm a mess at searching lmao), I can try to help and make badges indeed!

I'm terrible at searching images too, but I found this site: https://kpopping.com/profiles/group/SEVENTEEN that collates most images so could be useful and convenient for us. I'll probably start hosting the week after next since I'll be more free then. Thanks Fran! :heartublob:

Frandae

Alchemist VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,097,415
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm terrible at searching images too, but I found this site: https://kpopping.com/profiles/group/SEVENTEEN that collates most images so could be useful and convenient for us. I'll probably start hosting the week after next since I'll be more free then. Thanks Fran! :heartublob:
Ah yes kpopping! I used it quite often, it's useful indeed!

I have to say that after I replied to you earlier, I went and tried to find some scans/pictures and stuff for the members and I got a lot of nice stuff I'll try to work on as badges later today, so let's hope these work indeed lmao.

And sure no problem! Whenever you are ready I'm more than fine; I'll just try start making badges in advance just in case, so all good! :heartublob:

Top Bottom