What anime(s) are you currently watching?

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭947,265
just finished rewatching Death Note tonight
i'm also rewatching Fate/Zero
as for stuff i haven't seen before, i'm watching Hunter x Hunter and Moriarty the Patriot

zoo

Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,750
just finished rewatching Death Note tonight
i'm also rewatching Fate/Zero
as for stuff i haven't seen before, i'm watching Hunter x Hunter and Moriarty the Patriot
oooh how is Moriarty the Patriot? it’s on my to watch list for this season but ive heard mixed reviews so far :wherearethelies:

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭947,265
oooh how is Moriarty the Patriot? it’s on my to watch list for this season but ive heard mixed reviews so far :wherearethelies:
I'm enjoying it, but it's not, like, great. It's been mostly relying on a "crime of the week" formula, but it does best when it's telling an overarching story/plotline in my opinion, which we've really only had 1 of those so far. (But we just started a new one with last week's episode and a major character was introduced, so I'm really looking forward to it!)

• Wow
Reactions: zoo

zoo

Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,750
I'm enjoying it, but it's not, like, great. It's been mostly relying on a "crime of the week" formula, but it does best when it's telling an overarching story/plotline in my opinion, which we've really only had 1 of those so far. (But we just started a new one with last week's episode and a major character was introduced, so I'm really looking forward to it!)
Thank you!! I'm a big crime fan so this sounds pretty nice :wow:

Reactions: Vampire