heather

your heart's not broken, it's only growing Blog
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­1,338,150
Pronouns
She/Her
Dear @OutroTearTheFirst and @Baymax
I hope you are doing well. In the years that I've known you I have liked you so much as a friend and I admire your talent and competitiveness.
I would like to humbly ask for your mercy when it comes time to trade cards. If you get a Jooheon, please grace me with a trade. If I don't don't the cards you like just message @Ackerman for a donation on my part.
Thank you.
Love you.
Bless.
-llama

Screenshot_20210626-211752_Discord.jpg

Stannie

β™« All that I'm after is a life full of laughter β™«
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­624,751
I hope you are doing well. In the years that I've known you I have liked you so much as a friend and I admire your talent and competitiveness.
I would like to humbly ask for your mercy when it comes time to trade cards. If you get a Jooheon, please grace me with a trade. If I don't don't the cards you like just message @Ackerman for a donation on my part.
Thank you.
Love you.
Bless.
-llama

maid this is so cute ajdhsk i wanna say something but surprises are more fun :darkkermit:

Ackerman

Everything Everywhere All at Once Administrator
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­38,923,184
Thank you.
Love you.
Bless.
-llama

:wootonew:

Top Bottom