Origin: China
Genre: Transmigration into a novel, Shounen Ai, Historical
waiting for new chapters...

Title: The Scum Villain's Self-Saving System
Author: Mò Xiāng Tóngxiù
Genre: Transmigration into a novel, Xuanhuan, Fantasy, Demons, BL
just started this and it's amazing, what have I been missing out on all my life
Update: I'm halfway through the novel rn, and damnit the fucking angst, this hurts more than MDZS

Title: Legend of Fei
Author: Priest
Genre: Wuxia, Josei, Fantasy, Martial Arts
Reading in anticipation for the drama next year ~

Last edited:

Polaris_Tae

🚀🚩 Social Media Lead Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭667,759
I'm starting on Heaven Official's Blessing today, wish me luck. I tried to read it once before but bc of the complicated concept I couldn't get past ch. 1. Now that I've read a few more Xianxia novels I think it'll be easier to get into

Catching up on the latest chapters of How To Survive As A Villain, it's similar to SVSSS but w/o the Cultivation setting & no appearance of a system

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭667,759
Still in the early chapters of Heaven Official's Blessing, it's confusing AF but imma struggle through it!
Starting Legend of Fei bc Wang Yibo is going to be in the drama adaption of this next year, also I heard the main guy in this is really cute (I've not heard anything ab the Female lead though)
Never Marry a Man With Two Tintins, idek why I started this, it's so absurd lmao
Considering starting either 2ha or Dinghai Fusheng Records but four books is enough on my plate rn (the ones stated above + How To Survive As A Villain)

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭667,759
Finally picked up Mo Dao Zu Shi by MXTX. I tried to read it before, but struggled with it due to the interface of the website & the fact that the words were way too small, though I finally found it in PDF format the other day, where they make it so much easier to read, the spoken text is bolded & I can get through the chapters much easier than I could on the Exiled Rebels translation site 😭

Echo

𝕎𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕕 Early Supporters
Reaction score
⨭23,441
Still in the early chapters of Heaven Official's Blessing, it's confusing AF but imma struggle through it!
Hm I don't know if you continued TGCF but it gets better after a short while! I also was confused af especially because it was my first Chinese novel, so I was unfamiliar with a lot of the words in cultural context :oops: but I promise you'll love it if you continue. The concept gets clearer as you see it from Xie Lian's perspective in time jumps to the past. Since I see you also like WWX, I'll say Xie Lian also turned out to be a character I cherished a lot as I got to know him more

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭667,759
Hm I don't know if you continued TGCF but it gets better after a short while! I also was confused af especially because it was my first Chinese novel, so I was unfamiliar with a lot of the words in cultural context :oops: but I promise you'll love it if you continue. The concept gets clearer as you see it from Xie Lian's perspective in time jumps to the past. Since I see you also like WWX, I'll say Xie Lian also turned out to be a character I cherished a lot as I got to know him more

I haven't yet, I'm thinking of picking it up again after I finish MDZS, with MDZS I couldn't pick it up initially bc I physically couldn't read it on the website - I the font was too small, among other things, I've never had an issue with the font before, now I've got a better copy, with larger, more readable font I think I'll be able to get through it quickly. I'll be picking it up after this. I'll probably pick up The Husky and His White Cat Shizun as well. I think with TGCF, it's the high concepts that I often struggle to wrap my head around that is the main issue, I'm up to chapter 3 or 4 rn with TGCF, it seems like it's getting a little easier to understand as I slowly work my way through it...

Echo

𝕎𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕕 Early Supporters
Reaction score
⨭23,441
I haven't yet, I'm thinking of picking it up again after I finish MDZS, with MDZS I couldn't pick it up initially bc I physically couldn't read it on the website - I the font was too small, among other things, I've never had an issue with the font before, now I've got a better copy, with larger, more readable font I think I'll be able to get through it quickly. I'll be picking it up after this. I'll probably pick up The Husky and His White Cat Shizun as well. I think with TGCF, it's the high concepts that I often struggle to wrap my head around that is the main issue, I'm up to chapter 3 or 4 rn with TGCF, it seems like it's getting a little easier to understand as I slowly work my way through it...
I had to stop reading SVSSS because it got me confused a lot though, maybe it's the same as what you experienced in TGCF :oops: then good luck with TGCF once you pick it up again, but I do believe you'll get more familiar with it soon after you start reading again since it first got me confused too. No pressure though, of course lol
I'll also read MDZS once I'm done with finals (I watched CQL too) and I heard of that husky book too (2ha right?) and it's on my to-read list too haha

peach

♡ Sweet Like Sugar Poison ♡ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭146,190
I‘m currently reading The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater

Enchanted

𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭50,785
Just finished reading Park Yeon-mi's ''In Order to Live'' and all I can say is that it was heartbreaking but enlightening to read. A must read for sure.

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭667,759
I'm reading a lot:

The Scum Villain's Self-Saving System
by Mo Xiang Tong Xiu
Ch. 15 of 101 Chapters

Mo Dao Zu Shi
by Mo Xiang Tong Xiu
Ch. 17 of 126 Chapters

Tian Guan Ci Fu
by Mo Xiang Tong Xiu
Ch. 3 of 248 Chapters

The Husky and his White Cat Shizun
by 肉包不吃肉
literally just started it

How To Survive As A Villain
by 伊依以翼
Ch. 8 of 235 Chapters

Last edited:

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,400
After years of my friend bugging me to read it, I'm finally starting on The Saga of Darren Shan by Darren Shan. :doge:
I've already read books by the same author and they're a super easy read so I'm probably going to finish these books in a month or two.

lira

☆ la sirena ☆ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭180,535
the bridge kingdom by danielle jensen

Top Bottom