What J-Drama are you currently watching?

KQI88

Stan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭43,735
The fourth season of Wakako Zake. I really enjoy this series. It is just relaxing and leaves me filling really good.

Just finished Ore no sukato doko itta? It was very good. I started watching because Maiyan (Nogi46) was on the cast but the drama itself was very good. The standard weird teacher comes to school and changes the lives of the students and faculty for the better. Really nice and entertaining

Last edited:

KQI88

Stan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭43,735
Finished the two seasons of Yami No Bansosha, really enjoyed that. I went to watch it because of Arata Furuta and Matsushita Nao.

Later I'll try the Japanese version of Voice. I like seeing the differences between the works when Japan and South Korea make remakes of each others dramas

KQI88

Stan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭43,735
Recently I finished the second seasons of Kakeguri and Ie Uru Onna as well as Dorokei – Keishichou Sousa Sanka Story, Maison de Police (Takahata Mitsuki :heartpar: )

Now I'm going to start Hakui no Senshi!

Po'etry

High Priestess Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,989,278
Yamato Nadeshiko Shinchi Henge episode 1 subbed. I'm just 4 minutes in but the character intros:

-He's ranked "Number One Man I'd like to peek at in the bath."
-He's ranked "Number One Man I'd like to sleep in the same bed with."
-He's ranked "Number One Man I'd like to be tricked by."

:ROFLMAO:

fade92

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭69,035
MF Chugakusei Nikki! Y'all I have never experienced so much emotions and rantings...like the story was a hell no already from the synopsis but so glad I gave it a chance it is up there in my top drama's. The casting was perfect , love, hate, struggle it got it all. The main leads chemistry meh lord! Never would I agree to that type of relationships but found myself routing for them. 10/10 Recommend!
And Kenshi Okada!! :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::andioof:

Also watch Takashi Miike's new movie First Love it was amazing! Currently watching Crisis damn this was a damn good drama it looks like a movie at time like they put money into filming

Last edited:

Po'etry

High Priestess Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,989,278
I decided to watch this since each episode is only about a half an hour long and there are only 6 episodes.

Last edited:
Top Bottom