What K-dramas, movies or varieties are you currently watching?

KerriKP

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭15,600
I watched Please Don't Save Me last night. While I do recommend it, please don't watch it if you've lost a parent recently or still get emotional over the loss of a parent. It will wreck you either way though. Have Kleenex nearby. Both the teenage leads are quite good. Choi Ro Woon is the male lead. When I first read the name, I was like "Wait a minute, it says these kids are 12" so I had to look him up. I know him from My Sassy Girl (2017) but it seems like Arthdal Chronicles is quite popular here, so for reference, he was in part 1. This was the first main role for the girl, Cho Seo Yun, and there is a look on her face at one point during a class field trip to the amusement park that's pretty directly related to the ending wrecking me.

I started Vincenzo because I wanted to see what all the buzz about Song Joong-ki was about but I kept getting distracted by Taec-yeon. I also started Memories of Alhambra because it seemed like a super unique concept but the ending of the first episode made the lead seem too much like a mustache-twirling old-school villain, which threw me, so I set it aside for a little bit.

Dragon of the West

Iroh VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭793,900
Been watching Vincenzo since it started airing and goddamn, I am hooked! I by no means view myself as some sort of k-drama expert and I've probably completed less than 50 of them over the last 10 years but I am not exaggerating when I say that this is among the top 5 k-dramas I've ever watched. I love how the writers have managed to strike a balance between seriousness & comedy relief, being able to create a really healthy relationship between the leads rather than the usual tropes that are forced upon us in 90% of dramas and of course, the amazing casting right from all the leads, antagonists and the support characters. I highly recommend this drama to basically anyone who's looking for a great watching experience.

K-fan_2003

𝐿𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝐹𝑜𝓇 𝒜𝓁𝓁, 𝐻𝒶𝓉𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝐹𝑜𝓇 𝒩𝑜𝓃𝑒.
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭127,950
I am currently watching Abyss
Park Boyoung = :love::love:

also watching Running man, Produce x 101 and Mafia
I am currently watching
Cold eyes , 18 again and Running man

Reactions: boo

kimsguardian

🄳🄾🄾🅁🚪 Sixth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭993,370
Pronouns
He/Him
taxi driver for now
oncoming-taxi-waiting-taxi.gif

fromisSakura

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl VIP+ Donor Early SupportersTop Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,690,400
Currently watching:

Hospital Playlist Season 2
The Second Husband
Police University
The Great Shaman Gam Doo Shin

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭294,005
The Great Shaman Ga Doo Shim
The Guys I Want to Catch

soozie

✴︎ Events Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭88,533
Kdrama:

- Hometown Cha Cha Cha. Everything about this show is just so cute and healing, and I love how most problems that arises get resolved right away and not dragged on for multiple eps. Its not even finished yet but I can already tell this is gonna be my fav kdrama of the year :wow:

- Yumi Cells: I read bits of the webtoon so I was excited to check this out. The first 3 eps are pretty fun so far, cant wait to see how it develops.

K-Variety:
- 2 Nights 1 Day (season 4): I’ve been watching this show daily for like a whole month now(?) and it’s really nice. The cast were pretty awkward to watch at first but after like 10 eps, they got much closer and become so much more fun to watch. Each episode teaches you a lot about different aspects of Korea and all the games/activities are really fun and creative. :RunPar:

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,060,604
Pronouns
She/Her
Still need to finish Color Rush :squirtlechristmas: and I will start watching Girls Planet 999 soon probably

Top Bottom