Plus Coins
⨭108,200
Pronouns
He/Him/They/Them
VIVI VIVI
also good job on resurrecting the fanfiction section :heartublob:
What one do u want me to use?

VIVI:
Y/N drags Vivi into the freezing cold to make a snowman.

Vivi and Y/N and their friends end up having to all sleep in the same room. Nobody can get any sleep because Y/N is snoring incredibly loud... Except for Vivi, who's completely used to it.

Y/N tucking Vivi's hair behind their ear to help her get it out of their face.

Vivi hogs all the blankets and Y/N gets cold so he clings tightly to Vivi for warmth.

Y/N helping Vivi dry and brush her hair after a shower.

Y/N and Vivi having a tickle fight until they're breathless.

Vivi and Y/N are about to kiss when instead they accidentally hit foreheads really hard and have matching bruises.

Vivi and Y/N break up, but they have a pet and neither of them want to give it up. Then they spend a few days each with the pet separately. But it kinda helps them get together again.

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,060,604
Pronouns
She/Her
What one do u want me to use?

VIVI:
Y/N drags Vivi into the freezing cold to make a snowman.

Vivi and Y/N and their friends end up having to all sleep in the same room. Nobody can get any sleep because Y/N is snoring incredibly loud... Except for Vivi, who's completely used to it.

Y/N tucking Vivi's hair behind their ear to help her get it out of their face.

Vivi hogs all the blankets and Y/N gets cold so he clings tightly to Vivi for warmth.

Y/N helping Vivi dry and brush her hair after a shower.

Y/N and Vivi having a tickle fight until they're breathless.

Vivi and Y/N are about to kiss when instead they accidentally hit foreheads really hard and have matching bruises.

Vivi and Y/N break up, but they have a pet and neither of them want to give it up. Then they spend a few days each with the pet separately. But it kinda helps them get together again.
this one is really cute:
"Vivi and Y/N and their friends end up having to all sleep in the same room. Nobody can get any sleep because Y/N is snoring incredibly loud... Except for Vivi, who's completely used to it."

Chan-yeol

“we were too young and immature to give up"
Reaction score
I'm telling you the truth, i don't miss you
Plus Coins
⨭108,200
Pronouns
He/Him/They/Them
"Vivi and Y/N and their friends end up having to all sleep in the same room. Nobody can get any sleep because Y/N is snoring incredibly loud... Except for Vivi, who's completely used to it."
fluff
Y/N- Your name
Y- You
loona-vivi.gif

Y/N and Vivi are roommates, and they were sitting on the couch cuddling watching a movie, you know like all friends do. but after a while Vivi got bored and she said "Y/N, can we invite Kim Lip, Chuu, JinSoul, HyunJin, HeeJin, HaSeul, Olivia Hye, Choerry, Go Won, YeoJin, and Yves?" I looked away from the TV and said "Sure!" Vivi jumped up and down like a little kid
vivi-loona.gif

And then went to call the members, while you called your members (Members of TXT). After a while, they all showed up and there was a lot of commotion until Vivi said "Guys calm down!!" Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at Vivi, "Let's all get situated and watch a movie!" after everyone got situated in the living room, Y started the movie. The movie was a cute little musical that Vivi and Chuu picked, after a while, Soobin fell asleep and he was talking in his sleep about Bread... "No.... Not the bread! it is mine.... Bread........ Mmmmm" and everyone started laughing, Yeonjun said "uhhh" "Hyung..." Huening Kai said while shaking Soobin, Soobin almost his Kai but luckily kai moved fast enough. "Who dare disturbed my bread dream????" everyone got quiet... When Vivi slowly played the musical again, and everyone's attention went back to the TV, after a while, Y fell asleep with your head on Vivi's shoulder, you were snoring not to loud but loud enough that it was able to be heard, Vivi, cuddled with Y.
c6a4661c3dcf729de429704123577bca.gif

And everyone else said "Who is snoring?" and Soobin said "Dude I am trying to sleep" then they saw you and Vivi peacefully sleeping, the others tried to get to sleep but because of y snoring, they couldn't, but at some point, they were able to sleep.

Who do you guys want next?

Chan-yeol

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭108,200
Pronouns
He/Him/They/Them
IDOL X MALE READER
VIVI:
  • Y/N drags Vivi into the freezing cold to make a snowman.
  • Vivi and Y/N and their friends end up having to all sleep in the same room. Nobody can get any sleep because Y/N is snoring incredibly loud... Except for Vivi, who's completely used to it.
  • Y/N tucking Vivi's hair behind their ear to help her get it out of their face.
  • Vivi hogs all the blankets and Y/N gets cold so he clings tightly to Vivi for warmth.
  • Y/N helping Vivi dry and brush her hair after a shower.
  • Y/N and Vivi having a tickle fight until they're breathless.
  • Vivi and Y/N are about to kiss when instead they accidentally hit foreheads really hard and have matching bruises.
  • Vivi and Y/N break up, but they have a pet and neither of them want to give it up. Then they spend a few days each with the pet separately. But it kinda helps them get together again.

Jisoo:
  • Jisoo and Y/N getting sick at the same time.
  • Jisoo screaming over a picture of Y/N from long before they met. Jisoo describes the younger Y/N as a tiny precious child, then looks at Y/N, and says 'Well, you're still a tiny precious child'.
  • Jisoo and Y/N go on a camping trip. Jisoo forgets to bring a sleeping bag, so they have to squeeze it into Y/N's sleeping bag with him.
  • Y/N doesn't like talking on the phone, but Jisoo always calls him instead of texting. Jisoo admits that it's because she wants to hear Y/N's voice.
  • Jisoo trying to mooch off of Y/N's wifi and jokingly putting her own name in as the password, then being shocked that it actually works and she is now connected to Y/N's wifi…

MONDAY:
  • Monday and Y/N attending a school for kids with disabilities.
  • Y/N and Monday cooking something without the recipe, because Monday is confident She knows how to cook it from memory.
  • Y/N and Monday finger painting with their child.
  • Monday wants to use their laptop on the couch, but Y/N always occupies the space in her lap because Y/N likes to lay his head in her lap.
  • Y/N absolutely loves the taste of the chapstick/lip balm Monday uses, so he keeps stealing kisses from Monday.
  • Monday and Y/N getting a puppy/kitty and arguing over names.
  • Monday traveling long distances just to see Y/N.

JOY:
  • Y/N and Joy trying to do a three-legged race.
  • Y/N is about to leave for work. Joy asks him if they've forgotten anything, and Y/N gives her a kiss. Joy turns red and opens her hand to reveal Y/N's keys/wallet/etc., saying 'I meant this, but thanks.'
  • Joy and Y/N taking couple quizzes on the Internet.
  • Them resting together and talking to each other before falling asleep.
  • Y/N and Joy at a theme park or carnival, and walking towards one of the many games to win a large stuffed animal. Y/N is sure that they can win the game, but after many attempts (and a lot of cash down the drain) Y/N gives up. Joy, however, tries and succeeds on their first go.

SOLAR:
  • Y/N's mom gives Y/N and Solar very cheesy, matching shirts/sweaters/scarfs. Solar does their very best to pretend that she loves it.
  • Y/N giving Solar a tight hug that makes her lose her breath.
  • Y/N and Solar trying to hide their relationship. However, it turns out everyone knows they're dating.
  • Y/N writing Solar name in a heart/under the love umbrella/etc. in their notebook together with their own name.
  • Solar and Y/N throwing food for the ducks at the duck pond.
  • Y/N telling Solar a dumb joke just to see her smile.
  • Y/N and Solar playing a co-op video game and Y/N keep messing around, and Solar just wants to get past the first level goddammit.
  • Solar: What am I supposed to do while you're gone
Y/N: ... What do you usually do when I'm gone
Solar: Wait for you to come back
  • Solar and Y/N aren't together yet, but they like each other and they are mutuals on Twitter/Tumblr. Y/N accidentally publishes a tweet/post about his crush on Solar on his main account, when he meant to put it on a private side account. Solar is too dense to realize it's obviously about her, but it still worries her enough to ask a rather mortified Y/N about it.

AHIN:
  • Y/N having to comfort Ahin because Ahin just encountered a very large, unpleasant bug outside that scared her.
  • Y/N and Ahin dancing in the moonlight.
  • Y/N wakes to find that it had snowed overnight and gets excited about playing in it. Ahin gets excited because this means that when Ahin comes inside, it will be time for cuddling by the fire.
  • Y/N giving Ahin a kiss before going to work and they are still in bed.
  • Y/N making Ahin some hot chocolate.
  • Y/N and Ahin falling asleep together with their heads on the other's shoulder/head in the backseat of the car while their friend is driving.
  • They huddled by the fireplace at night after making snow angels in the fresh snow.

E:U:
  • E:U and Y/N literally sitting in a tree, kissing..
  • E:U and Y/N on a large field with a fresh foot of snow.
  • E:U and Y/N drowning in oversized sweaters during chilly days.
  • Y/N and E:U playing in the water and splashing each other.
  • E:U and Y/N sucking helium and talking in very high-pitched voices.
  • E:U telling Y/N a story but Y/N isn't paying attention at all because he too busy thinking about what a cutie E:U is.
  • E:U following Y/N's family traditions that they enjoy.
  • Y/N and E:U lighting fall-scented candles.
  • Them exploring each others' bodies, but not in a sexual way. Finding their different birthmarks, looking over each others' scars and sharing the stories behind them, running their hands over one another, and just appreciating the feeling of the other person next to them. (NOT SEXUAL)
  • Y/N and E:U are a pair of ghosts haunting a house, and every day they try to outcompete each other in scaring whoever comes in.
  • E:U holding Y/N's hands when he is shaking.

Chan-yeol

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭108,200
Pronouns
He/Him/They/Them
IDOL X FEMALE READER

VIVI:
  • Y/N wearing Vivi’s shirt, curled up in Vivi's lap, their face in the crook of Vivi’s neck, while Vivi absentmindedly plays with Y/N’s hair while reading something/scrolling on their phone.
  • Vivi thinks that Y/N has forgotten their anniversary, but Y/N is planning something special in secret.
  • Vivi is up late at night, trying to figure something out or studying, when Y/N comes up from behind them with a cup of tea, kisses Vivi on the head, and wishes her good night.
  • Vivi and Y/N are on a date in the park, but it quickly sours when it starts raining. When they get to the bus stop, they remember the bus workers have been striking for better pay. Vivi is crestfallen, but Y/N invites Vivi to walk home dancing in the rain with her.
  • Vivi is always cold even in the summertime so Y/N is very protective of Vivi when she's outside and always has water and lighter clothing for Vivi in case she get overheated. (What a wonderful girlfriend Y/N is~)
  • Vivi finding Y/N’s hobby which is quite unusual for her personality and decides to dabble in it too, finding she like it too and it’s something they do together.
JISOO:
  • Y/N is involved in some sort of accident. Jisoo finds out and rushes to the scene, calling Y/N frantically. Y/N doesn’t pick up, so Jisoo leaves Y/N a series of voicemails as they race to the scene of Y/N’s accident.
  • Y/N sitting cross-legged on the couch with a pile of bows and hair ties in her lap, messing with Jisoo’s hair, while Jisoo is sitting on the floor, laughing at Y/N’s antics.
  • Y/N and Jisoo go to a field of flowers to take photos but end up laying in the field together and picking beautiful flowers for each other.

MONDAY:
  • Y/N and Monday going on the Haunted Mansion/a haunted house. Y/N isn’t scared, but they pretend to be so she can cling to Monday’s arms.
  • Y/N wears glasses. Monday goes to kiss her forehead, and when they pull away, Y/N's glasses are all fogged up, and Y/N starts saying things like “Well great now I have to clean my glasses/thanks, thanks a lot!/dammit, my glasses!” Monday just giggles.
  • Monday tells Y/N all the time to stop exerting herself, and Y/N responds with “you can’t do all the work every day! I need to be helpful too!” and continues what they’re doing
  • Imagine Y/N returning the engagement ring she got for Monday to the jeweler. Not because she said no, but because Monday had worked up the courage to propose before Y/N did.
  • Monday is complaining about how she never had a New Year’s kiss before so Y/N surprises her with a kiss when the clock strikes midnight.
JOY:
  • Joy just got to college and it’s the first time she's ever been away from their parents more than a couple of days. When Y/N shows up in their dorm they have to comfort Joy before they know anything about her.
  • Joy's and Y/N's heater go out so they have to cuddle together by fire to try and stay warm.
  • Joy and Y/N accidentally show up in matching Halloween costumes and everyone mistaking them as a couple.
  • Joy being super tired and as Y/N is helping her to bed when Joy says “You know I have a crush on you, right?”
  • Y/N and Joy staying up late together to watch stand up comedies together and cuddle.
SOLAR:
  • Y/N and Solar meet for the first time at a concert.
  • Y/N: You don’t have to hide your tears from me, Solar.
  • Solar and Y/N are drawing each other. Y/N makes a spectacular drawing and Solar's drawing does turn out to be that good. However, Y/N keeps Solar's drawing and treasures it.
  • Y/N buys a box of sweets and puts them in the cupboard. Solar spontaneously eats them all in the middle of the night and tries to keep it a secret.
AHIN:
  • Y/N smiling at Ahin from across the room.
  • Y/N: My shirt is way too big on you...but it’s cute.
  • Ahin: Just say the word, Y/N. You know i’d do anything for you.
  • Y/N and Ahin share a hug after being separated for a long time.
  • Ahin offers Y/N a place to stay.
E:U:
  • Y/N: Your nose gets so pink during winter...I have to kiss it.
  • Y/N is a great cook, but E:U rarely cooks. To surprise them, E:U tries to make them something. Emphasis on tries.
  • Y/N making a pinkie promise with E:U as children.
  • Y/N: Are you going to hide in my shoulder the whole time, E:U? Or actually watch the movie?
  • E:U waking up in the middle of the night to find Y/N still working. E:U has to drag Y/N back to bed.
  • E:U: You were tossing and turning last night. You okay?

Top Bottom