What TV show are you currently watching?

Kaguya

Lurker Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭50
Just finished Barry. It was great, more people should be paying attention to that show.

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,550
Currently watching Jane the Virgin.
+ recently finished Black Mirror S5 and The End of the F***ing World.

Sully

Queen of the Kitty Clan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭300
Fear the Walking Dead, though I'm not really as into anymore as I was last season, and watching 90 Day Fiance.

Delphine

Certified Sommungchi Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,350
Just finished Barry. It was great, more people should be paying attention to that show.

Barry is an amazing show indeed, I just finished 2nd season a few weeks ago, and my weird crush on Bill Hader grew stronger for some reason :'D

Kaguya

Lurker Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭50
Barry is an amazing show indeed, I just finished 2nd season a few weeks ago, and my weird crush on Bill Hader grew stronger for some reason :'D

I didn't really know much about Bill Hader before but I now developed a crush on him too haha. And I love that he was mostly known as just a comedian but he proved with this to be not only a versatile actor but a very talented writer and director.

Delphine

Certified Sommungchi Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,350
I didn't really know much about Bill Hader before but I now developed a crush on him too haha. And I love that he was mostly known as just a comedian but he proved with this to be not only a versatile actor but a very talented writer and director.

I always loved him because he's an amazing comedian that I often enjoyed on Saturday Night Live (I love SNL and been watching it for years), but yeah he definitely proved he was way more than that. Between Barry & Forever (on Amazon), it was nice to see former SNL actors proving they have way more to give than just laughs!

Kaguya

Lurker Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭50
I always loved him because he's an amazing comedian that I often enjoyed on Saturday Night Live (I love SNL and been watching it for years), but yeah he definitely proved he was way more than that. Between Barry & Forever (on Amazon), it was nice to see former SNL actors proving they have way more to give than just laughs!
Yesss he's a very funny guy from what I've seen on the show and interviews, and he has the best laugh I ever heard in my life. I have to catch up with his SNL stuff someday (I never watched it, I don't think it's ever been televised where I live). I'll put Forever on my watchlist too.

Mirela

Stan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭7,465
I've started On My Block recently. Terrible acting but surprisingly it got some laughs from me.

OneHallyuRefugee

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,425
Just finished watching You

Rating: 10/10

Thoroughly entertaining, suspenseful and addicting. Makes me want to stay single forever

Now I will start the Handmaiden’s Tale

Yukihime

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭20,890
I don't know why I can't stick around and follow a tvshows anymore when I used to bingewatch numerous seasons during the weekend and follow quite a lot of tvshows at once (I had some kind of planning with the days/hours the new episodes would be released) :lurk2:

The last one I binged was 9-1-1

camille

MY | ningmeng Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭139,931
Theory Of Love. It's a BL lakorn that's currently airing, there's 3 eng subbed episodes as of now and it's really good (but I cried a lot...). If you're famiiar with BL thai actors, the main cast is Off, Gun, White and Mike so it only makes it better!!!

"Third is a filmology major and a member of the Savage Team along with his best friends Two, Bone, and Khai, but he has a secret. Third has been secretly in love with his Khai for years.
For three years he has kept his secret love in his heart, silently supporting and loving Khai while knowing there is absolutely no future between them since Khai is as straight as a streetlight pole and also an absolute player.
To make matters worse, Khai has a "no dating friends" policy. How long can Third love Khai silently while watching Khai bring a different girl home every night? Third has tried to see Khai as just a friend. But has failed time and time again. Because as easy as it is to fall in love, to stop is just as hard. Maybe even harder. That is until Third learns a secret that breaks his heart completely. But when Third decides to stop, Khai decides to start"

It looks like the storyline is darker than most BL so it is interesting to watch! If you like romance tvshows and/or BL I recommand you to watch it

Qoptyi

Hallyuboo Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭304,200
"Her Private Life" on Viki and "A Horseman Riding By" uploaded by someone to YouTube. The latter is from 1978. I have weird TV watching habits these days. I watch either K-drama or really old British TV. I haven't watched any contemporary British or US TV in years. I don't why, I just find it all so... I'm not sure really. I'm just exhausted by it all.

Top Bottom