What's your first thought when you see these price increases?

Seunghee's Eyebrows

그댄 나의 Angel Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,326,988

GOO9p0cWsAE91Zg

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭117,600
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
I think a lot of the traditional fast food places will struggle and go out of business. The prices are just outrageous for the quality that you get. It might sound crazy, but there is the possibility that a McDonalds can die simply by being priced out.

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭314,650
It's been a while since I ate at McDonalds but I did noticed the prices rising at least since 2-3 years

Most restaurants, even fast foods like kebabs got more expensive

I can't see how they'll survive for another 4-5 years in those conditions

choively

Sanake slave Seventh Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭7,797,542
Pronouns
Hwaiting!
Nothing? the only thing I get from McDonalds are there seasonal pies and sausage egg burrito/sausage egg Mcmuffin.

RussianRoulette

Trainee Blog
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,117,950
Pronouns
She/Her
- I have never been to a Taco Bell before in my entire life and probably never will.
- McDonald’s is dirt cheap if you have the app. The prices might have gone up for people who never use the McDonald’s app, but if you have the app the prices are pretty much the same with all the discounts.
- I only eat at Chick-fil-A once a year because I get violently sick every time I eat their food, so the price increase doesn’t affect me much.

On a different topic, does Chick-fil-A exist outside of the US?…

Seunghee's Eyebrows

그댄 나의 Angel Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,326,988
- I have never been to a Taco Bell before in my entire life and probably never will.
- McDonald’s is dirt cheap if you have the app. The prices might have gone up for people who never use the McDonald’s app, but if you have the app the prices are pretty much the same with all the discounts.
- I only eat at Chick-fil-A once a year because I get violently sick every time I eat their food, so the price increase doesn’t affect me much.

Not sure if chick fil a exists outside of the US

SeoyeonJelly

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl Blog Lead VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭324,050

Both Chick-fil-A and Taco Bell don't exist in my country,

Well Taco Bell and Wendy used to, but they have not been around for more than 10 years.

Top Bottom