Whats Your Opinion On Twice's Feel Special?

BlessMeAchoo

Excuse My Charisma
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭201,500
I love it! The styling and the MV were both pretty and the lyrics have a nice meaning too :heartpar:

Reactions: zai
D

DR. K💉M 👄

At first I thought it was nice but okay

But then I kept wanting to listen to it. I realise its bc the melody is so sweet and nostalgic(yet upbeat), and paired with the rainy day feels
:wow:

Edit: I agree about the rapping, it wasn't necessary or maybe something different.

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭53,310
Pronouns
she/her
I love it so much!

Enchanted

𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭50,785
I loved everything about it except for the music.. It kinda sounded like a b-side to me, but it was still good. It might grown on me though.. :)
The choreo though - Wooow!

A Flower4ever

❤ #AlwaysWithTwice #OT9ForEver ❤ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭281,245
I loved everything about it except for the music.. It kinda sounded like a b-side to me, but it was still good. It might grown on me though.. :)
The choreo though - Wooow!
Same thoughts. It's a meaningful song, I like the lyrics, and the MV is really good.

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
I agree. The song couldve done without the rap part. The lyrics are the best thing about it but i also love the song. My favorite JYPE song for Twice for sure. It didnt make me go 'why does it sound so weird' or 'why is it so bland' like his previous tracks.

A solid top 4 for me out of all Twice title tracks atm (was #3 initially but I reconsidered a bit after the high has worn off lol). We'll see how it fares in the long run.

Yukihime

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭20,890
Not an instant fav (as I hoped with the teasers) or something I would put on repeat like TT or Breakthrough (yes I know it's japanese) but I still enjoyed it. Might listen to it a few more times to really catch everything and enjoy it fully.

Pepper

Notice Me Senpai 💪🐰 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭267,175
IDK. I feel like it stayed stagnant throughout. Also, the rap is the weakest part, and the song would've been better without it. I'll probably make up my mind in a few days. but right now, it's a "whatever" from me.

Whisky23

"Kind but not soft" Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,200
Pronouns
Stud/Studmuffin
Loved it. It's Twice 2.0, and it's been hard letting go of Twice 1.0 which so distinctively Twice, but the girls are getting older and their music has to grow with them.

Icy

Yuta
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,411,900
i didn't like it. But i only listned to it once, i am going to listen to it again later to make sure of my feelings about it.

lusobr

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭558,935
Musically is my favorite Twice song. The rap break feels a bit out of place, but otherwise a great song. Also really cool how JYP incorporated what he felt from the girls after talking to them. It adds to an already great song an emotional element. It flows really well and the instrumentals are very well done. The mv itself is pretty standard to me. The girls look great and the sets look good, but nothing special. I liked their MVs more than their songs on previous releases, but this one and Breakthrough flipped it around. I like this more mature direction they are heading into their 5th year. This along with Fancy have been a very well done shift. Very curious what their next song will be too. Was a bit apprehensive when the first few previews came out and seemed for a second they would try to put out a ballad, which I'm not a huge fan of, but after more of the song was shown and it was more dance I got really excited and it truly delivered.

zai

HIP HOP RAPPER Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭114,790
The song is not bad but its not "wow" level either, i really appreciate the lyrics andmv production from JYPE. Still cant top Fancy for me.. maybe it will grow later.

Top Bottom