CHARTS WOMEN of K-POP — Album Sales ・ Debuts 2007-2019 [UPDATE: Gaon September & Oricon Week 40]

sexy cutie

N.FIA / BABY / DEOBI / FOREVER / MYDAY / ONCE Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100
we finally have official trustworthy source for 2nd gen sales :shablob::shablob::shablob:

munyuna

孟美岐 ♡ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭80,835
lol it took me a while to understand why TWICE wasn't taking over the top15 anymore. glad to have this thread back!

sexy cutie

N.FIA / BABY / DEOBI / FOREVER / MYDAY / ONCE Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100
hopefully iz*one joins the million sales club after nextweek :shablob: :shablob:

Holo

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,150
49% how beautiful. Especially since so many strong physical GGs are present

Pepper

Notice Me Senpai 💪🐰 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭267,175
Updated with Gaon July and Oricon Week 30 sales figures!

I don't have much to say this time around lol, other than I'm sorry for the late af update. More often than not, the file @ Google Sheets gets updated on a weekly basis, but I'm always feeling too lazy to edit the pictures and post them here as well. So, don't forget to bookmark the Google file if y'all want more timely updates!

:sadpepe:

Aizuve

Lurker Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭975
@Pepper I'm curious about something, How come the disparity on Hanteo/Gaon for some groups?

Like IZ*ONE Gaon was just a little higher than Hanteo and ITZY i see (yes, the pun ;D) Gaon doubles Hanteo sales, can you enlighten me on that? Thank you.

munyuna

孟美岐 ♡ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭80,835
@Pepper I'm curious about something, How come the disparity on Hanteo/Gaon for some groups?

Like IZ*ONE Gaon was just a little higher than Hanteo and ITZY i see (yes, the pun ;D) Gaon doubles Hanteo sales, can you enlighten me on that? Thank you.

this graph helps a little

DfXhKjVW4AAjRhY

every possible sale/shipped album is on Gaon, but not Hanteo because not all stores are affiliated. although real big, important retailers are, we don't really how many stores aren't

for a group like Izone for example who sells well in Japan, if you add Heart*Iz Hanteo + Oricon sales you might get a much closer number to their Gaon sales - just an example

Pepper

Notice Me Senpai 💪🐰 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭267,175

Basically, what munyuna said (thanks hun!). ;) Gaon tracks shipments from distributors to stores on a worldwide scale. While Hanteo only tracks the sales from it's affiliated stores to the final customer (which does not include the vast majority of non-Korean sales).

Top Bottom