ART Yet another Blender Update!

heather

your heart's not broken, it's only growing Blog Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭40,070
Pronouns
She/Her
Warning: I am still a novice, so these will still look creepy!

So, as the people who have been following along know, I have been tinkering with Blender for the past two-ish years? Earlier this year/late last year I made my first person and I'm using her to learn more. While it has been a while, I don't actually open Blender often so, in reality, it would really be about half that time actually practicing. Anyway, the latest!

SCkFA0F.png
6sxnrol.png

LXAj8Ei.png

Last edited:

Master Of Species

💮Flower Knight💮 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,086,775
Nice. How is rendering time?
I uninstalled Blender, I'm thinking about going back.
I'm not good at sculpting, I only can make objects. I'm thinking of online sculpting course.

heather

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭40,070
Pronouns
She/Her
Nice. How is rendering time?
I uninstalled Blender, I'm thinking about going back.
I'm not good at sculpting, I only can make objects. I'm thinking of online sculpting course.
Not too bad! I’m running on Evee with just below the standard settings. So, I’m looking at about a minute. :heartublob:

Ooo I definitely suggest getting back into it. The sculpting is so darn hard? Keeping track of the vertices kill me!
That being said, I’ve seen a lot of good sculpting tutorials! But I’ve learned the most from just trying it and messing around until it worked :heartublob: do share when you have the time!

heather

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭40,070
Pronouns
She/Her
Last edited:

heather

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭40,070
Pronouns
She/Her
these look amazing! :poggers: what would you say was the hardest part about using blender?

i remember checking it out a while back and got overwhelmed by the amount of tools
Thank you!!!
Definitely the tools, so your hesitation is definitely understandable. Sculpting was such a crazy learning curve. Learning about vertices helped a lot, but my first few attempts were so fundamentally flawed.

Top Bottom