More tweets from today :

From simeji insta :

From last night's Vtuber show with inoue ruka :

Jupiter

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,250
Hi, I was usually lurking but decided to make an account here since there's a new jurina thread so thank you OP for creating one!
nice to meet you all~

anyway, a nice compilation of ALL jurina MV appearances from debut till now (minus ske's newest single Frustration), it must took a lot of time and effort since she has sooo many!

it's also really nice to see how she grew up from a literal 11 y/o kid to a gorgeous young lady although i do sometimes wonder how tf did she manage to keep up with all her AKB, SKE, and school activities like literally her youth is all about 48g

S

Some

Hi, I was usually lurking but decided to make an account here since there's a new jurina thread so thank you OP for creating one!
nice to meet you all~

anyway, a nice compilation of ALL jurina MV appearances from debut till now (minus ske's newest single Frustration), it must took a lot of time and effort since she has sooo many!

it's also really nice to see how she grew up from a literal 11 y/o kid to a gorgeous young lady although i do sometimes wonder how tf did she manage to keep up with all her AKB, SKE, and school activities like literally her youth is all about 48g

No problem .
We all know how hardworking and how much she loves her job it's always been her dream but sometimes that makes her stubborn and she had to take a break more than once throughout her career because she works till she cant take it anymore guess thats one of the reasons and the help of her family/friends

S

Some

Latest J updates :

[ translation not available yet ]

Latest J news :

To be apart of new CM with fellow ske members

To be a part of AKB48's 56th single line up

Photo's from a laguna event she took part in last month
Side note:

Jurina needs 3 more supporters so her badge can be available in the award section for those intrestead in keeping the badge you have 3 days to submit mocks you most write i want to keep/ support jurina's badge first for OP to know

Jupiter

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,250
happened a while ago but Agnes Chan wrote on her blog about her encounter with Jurina on music day and it was really heartwarming.

are there any other instances like this where someone share their behind the scene ep with jurina that have also been transalated? i see many ske members and some other from 48g share their stories with J but i don't really see it being translated into english or maybe i'm just bad at searching.

crazykuroneko

🔟🌹💎🍒🐐
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭49,055
happened a while ago but Agnes Chan wrote on her blog about her encounter with Jurina on music day and it was really heartwarming.

are there any other instances like this where someone share their behind the scene ep with jurina that have also been transalated? i see many ske members and some other from 48g share their stories with J but i don't really see it being translated into english or maybe i'm just bad at searching.

i believe there's a thread on what her juniors have been said about her, either they're from SKE or not, on Twitter. Also someone translated video of Cherprang saying how Jurina was so nice with all BNK members during ssk concert.

all of them are on our old thread :cry:

S

Some

New op thanks to the lovely anh will post latest J updates in a few hours

S

Some

Nothing new from J today solo wise just a few photos and videos of her performing with AKB and promoting frustration to news outlets with SKE from a few days ago and her appearing on SKE members sns . Since we've been fed well with many updates yesterday hopefully she's resting XD

S

Some

Latest J updates .
There are also many photos from the game but i'm waiting for someone to gather them if not i'm gonna post it tommorow i'm way too tired now its late where i'm from

S

Some

This one got me the most like who gave her permission to be hot and cute at the stame time stop please. ma'am no just no have mercy please :(

Top Bottom