EAaILpbUIAEhNCg

EAZ9v0OVAAE6sAg

EAZ9v0SVAAILfVH

Jupiter

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,250
i believe there's a thread on what her juniors have been said about her, either they're from SKE or not, on Twitter. Also someone translated video of Cherprang saying how Jurina was so nice with all BNK members during ssk concert.

all of them are on our old thread :cry:

old thread you mean the deleted jurina thread on stage48? that's too bad... twitter and tumblr seem like a good place to find translated stuff for J but they are all over the place :x

anyway, from her recent updates, short haired jurina is definitely growing on me lately she looks very fresh! but Holly J hairstyle still my fav 😍
no comment about her radio mascot Kissme chan though LOL

Jupiter

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,250
Rara announced her grad on a positive note but still i'm sad... Also, Jurina was really fond of 7th gen especially Rara, i think she even mentioned in an interview how seeing those kids helped her forget about Rena grad and reminded her of the 1st gen in the past 🥺

I can't believe Yunana, Ryoha and now even Rara grad earlier than J..all within a year
Jurina kids getting less and less </3

tumblr_owqgm8N2zN1vnpgq9o2_1280.jpg

S

Some

Latest J updates :

( she will do a commentary alongside makiko while watching the 8/6 te wo tsunaginara revival stage )

Extra: grandpa yuasa

S

Some

Latest J updates :

Also we finally have an air date for the ske buzz that jurina shot with miyo earlier this month

Also another upcoming appearance on an abema show with yoshino,suda,oba i think its called money war

S

Some

Latest J updates :

Latest J video :

Jurina and miyo talk about their apperance on ske buzz and there is a preview of their episode

Jupiter

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,250
Recent magz scans

Jurina and ruuchan on ENTAME

EAyNb8xU0AA86NF

Jurina on Weekly Prowres

006hJ3dmgy1g5k79tj74vj30u014a7wi.jpg

006hJ3dmgy1g5k79v88sej30u014anpf.jpg

niyin

少女A Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭107,670
jurina visited mnl's girls, what a nice senpai... i can understand why shes so beloved from other oversea 48g (iirc last year she visited tp)

Top Bottom