finally all those song she has written :sejeongcry::sejeongcry:

fyi, thread on the details of her album:

Jupiter

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,250
I'm very happy that Jurina finally got to release her self-written songs! 😭

Hoping for song like Dear J but as long as it's not akaipin it should be good enough lmao

The tracklist for her album is out!

Jupiter

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,250
just listened to Ano Hi Kawashita Yakusoku, one of the songs included in her album (track no.9) and it sounds nice. can't wait for the studio ver.

lyricist Matsui Jurina :sejeongcry:

S

Some

@Jupiter where is this video from ? Hs ? Mini live ? Also seeing that there is a cameraman with an actual video content camera with her does this mean we might get something special from ojuri coming soon video wise ? . Also for the song i like it very japanese very jurina like very good , good quality too for a fancam

Jupiter

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,250
@Jupiter where is this video from ? Hs ? Mini live ? Also seeing that there is a cameraman with an actual video content camera with her does this mean we might get something special from ojuri coming soon video wise ? . Also for the song i like it very japanese very jurina like very good , good quality too for a fancam

It's from handshake event last year. They used to have mini live together with HS where members perform and stuff, idk why they haven't done it recently though.

Also, not on her solo album, but Jurina also wrote a song called "Saigo no Wagamama" for Masana, her 1st gen bff, when Masana graduated and the lyrics are so sweet. Their friendship is so precious and from the lyrics you can see just how affectionate Jurina is...she's such a clingy type lol.

Vid clip where J sang "Saigo no Wagamama" with Masana on Showroom right after Masana last theater stage.

tumblr_p0ouf5SBb51vcgn0co4_1280.png

tumblr_p0ouf5SBb51vcgn0co5_1280.png

Last edited:
S

Some

Wow there is a lot of things i dont know about J i can't wait for this album hope we get a date soon <3

Jupiter

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,250
jurina was spotted recording for some program in Kagoshima and Kumamoto these past two days btw

seems like J gonna be busy for the next couple of months with akb sustainable promo, that yakuza stage thing, and her solo album..
i hope she takes care of her health...

Top Bottom