• Total voters

Jeongyeon I Miss You

ONCE & UAENA Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭324,075

S

Some

Did Jieun say anything about sulli yet ? I know she rescheduled her album but did she talk about sulli ? I didn't see anything so far i hope she's okay well of course she's not ok but i hope she is well

Jeongyeon I Miss You

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭324,075
Did Jieun say anything about sulli yet ? I know she rescheduled her album but did she talk about sulli ? I didn't see anything so far i hope she's okay well of course she's not ok but i hope she is well

Nothing from IU personally yet. It was just her management who announced that her album release will be postponed because of the incident. But for sure she is in the process of grieving. She lost a close friend. It will take time before people can move on from this.

S

Some

Nothing from IU personally yet. It was just her management who announced that her album release will be postponed because of the incident. But for sure she is in the process of grieving. She lost a close friend. It will take time before people can move on from this.

First jonghyun and now sulli i can't help but worry about her . Hope she is surrounded by her family and loved ones in this difficult time .

Jeongyeon I Miss You

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭324,075
First jonghyun and now sulli i can't help but worry about her . Hope she is surrounded by her family and loved ones in this difficult time .

I'm empathized IU for a lost of a loved one but I am not worried about her. Because I know she is surrounded by good people and IU is loved and supported by her family.

Top Bottom