☆ BTS - Beyond The Scene - Official Thread ☆

Cha0sTasTiiC

Professional Sweat-Wiper for BTS Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,025
Hi all! Another lurker from OH, missed that place - JK and RM bias, ARMY since 2018, love their whole discography, but my fave songs are Tear, 134340, Euphoria, Bapsae, Sea, Ddaeng, Home, Spring Day, Tomorrow, and okay most of it. Collect their dvds/blu-rays and need a sponsor for everything pre-2016.
(Is Hallyuland also worth joining?)
@Rinoa I am no good at making badges or thread running but will support and vote!
Another Intellectual :ppav:

LittleEuphoria

Let's Get It Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,050
Hi guys. Glad to see some familiar faces.

The OP is pretty btw
Hi everyone, testing out this forum as well right now to see if i feel comfortable here :> Seeing familiar faces is already reassuring on that front!

The OP looks really neat and easy to navigate btw c:
Hey everyone.... Came here from OH.
Thanks to whoever created this thread here :)
Welcome!
c46a0b9e79bcab95e979f5830f900303.gif

Do you guys have biases?

Are most of the people here from OH you think?

Snowdrop

Flop Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭0
Khalid's BTS collaboration: 'Something will arrive'

When we ask Khalid about his collaboration with BTS, he gives us a cheeky smile.

"I have a strong feeling there will be progress... and something will arrive," he smiles.

Not elaborating too much, he says he tries "not to talk about" the South Korean superstars insisting he "doesn't want to cramp their style".

Teasing us again. Do you think it'll come out this friday or on the next album? Personally, my bets are on Shadow.

LittleEuphoria

Let's Get It Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,050

When we ask Khalid about his collaboration with BTS, he gives us a cheeky smile.

"I have a strong feeling there will be progress... and something will arrive," he smiles.

Not elaborating too much, he says he tries "not to talk about" the South Korean superstars insisting he "doesn't want to cramp their style".

Teasing us again. Do you think it'll come out this friday or on the next album? Personally, my bets are on Shadow.
A lot of people think that the BTS World Namgi collab is going to be Khalid, but he seems almost too big a name/I think it'll be on Shadow too. (I'd believe more the Jorja Smith rumors on the OST!)

A

Aerith

I think it'll be on Shadow, most likely.

LittleEuphoria

Let's Get It Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,050
Guys what has been your opinion on Dream Glow and A Brand New Day?
I really like them! They're a lot more standard pop so I don't think they'll go in top 10 fave Bangtan tunes/aren't as complex as their usual stuff, but they're super listenable and will be perfect for the game. (I like Brand New Day more, seems more unique and those flutes are really cool)

What do you think?

Top Bottom