☆ BTS - Beyond The Scene - Official Thread ☆

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭179,850
Pronouns
She/Her
Do yall realize that from June 12th until October 17th, we’re gonna be babysat by Kim Seokjin alone👀🤭 Then we’ll be babysat by 2Seok until the other members are back next year👀

Lilac

fearless of adventure Third Place HoE Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,054
Do yall realize that from June 12th until October 17th, we’re gonna be babysat by Kim Seokjin alone👀🤭 Then we’ll be babysat by 2Seok until the other members are back next year👀
i miss Seokjin so looking forward to him being back. He was first person who caught my eye in BTS :heartublob:

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭179,850
Pronouns
She/Her
i miss Seokjin so looking forward to him being back. He was first person who caught my eye in BTS :heartublob:
I hope he does another gaming live because the last one he did was leJINdary🤣🙏

After enlistment Run! BTS! is gonna be hardcore level 10,000🤭 Jungkook's camera guy is gonna need a jetpack to keep up with him😅🤣
If BH staff need ideas for Run! BTS! then I have some starter ones👩‍🏫

1. The jetpack for Jungkook's camera guy will eat a bit of the budget so while saving funds... I demand the return of those debates with forbidden words and actions👹 But the punishment will be having to do a pre-set (by other members) number of pushups👹 The first debate should be about mint cho just for Namjoon's enjoyment🤭 There should also be a debate about subtitles vs dubbing🤔 Yes... and also a debate on crunchy vs soggy cereal (Min Yoongi, I summon you!🤭✨)🤔 And definitely a debate on the biggest Run! BTS! betrayal👹 (we all know it was that VMin moment🤣)

2. What about a Baywatch-themed special where the members have their shirts off🤤 Yoongi can play the person in the water and the others can do their best slow-mo run into the water to save him🥰😋 That could also be a Busan beach location special🤔🏖️

3. And of course we need them to do a level 10,000 obstacle course👹 (Although I suspect that Jungkook might win that easily😅)

Lilac

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,054
I hope he does another gaming live because the last one he did was leJINdary🤣🙏

After enlistment Run! BTS! is gonna be hardcore level 10,000🤭 Jungkook's camera guy is gonna need a jetpack to keep up with him😅🤣
If BH staff need ideas for Run! BTS! then I have some starter ones👩‍🏫

1. The jetpack for Jungkook's camera guy will eat a bit of the budget so while saving funds... I demand the return of those debates with forbidden words and actions👹 But the punishment will be having to do a pre-set (by other members) number of pushups👹 The first debate should be about mint cho just for Namjoon's enjoyment🤭 There should also be a debate about subtitles vs dubbing🤔 Yes... and also a debate on crunchy vs soggy cereal (Min Yoongi, I summon you!🤭✨)🤔 And definitely a debate on the biggest Run! BTS! betrayal👹 (we all know it was that VMin moment🤣)

2. What about a Baywatch-themed special where the members have their shirts off🤤 Yoongi can play the person in the water and the others can do their best slow-mo run into the water to save him🥰😋 That could also be a Busan beach location special🤔🏖️

3. And of course we need them to do a level 10,000 obstacle course👹 (Although I suspect that Jungkook might win that easily😅)
those are all great ideas! Big Hit should hire you in their creative team :wow:

my humble opinions: subtitle > dubbing and crunchy cereal > soggy cereal

yes i hope Jin does gaming live and most importantly release a song. Super Tuna was a fun song so something like that would be nice!

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭179,850
Pronouns
She/Her
those are all great ideas! Big Hit should hire you in their creative team :wow:

my humble opinions: subtitle > dubbing and crunchy cereal > soggy cereal

yes i hope Jin does gaming live and most importantly release a song. Super Tuna was a fun song so something like that would be nice!
Thank youuu~😊

YES!😤💜

I hope Jin releases an album🥺🙏🏼 I’m curious about the kind of music he’ll make🤔 I’m hoping for emotional ballads & fun trot vibes💜✨

Lilac

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,054
Thank youuu~😊

YES!😤💜

I hope Jin releases an album🥺🙏🏼 I’m curious about the kind of music he’ll make🤔 I’m hoping for emotional ballads & fun trot vibes💜✨
I want Jin to sing another ost. He is such a great ballad singer! his voice suits so well

Top Bottom