• OT5

Votes: 6 7.6%

• Total voters

grandmajudy

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭346,431

Next weeks Mcoutdown pre-voting has started. Take a second and submit a vote. Midzy fandom is still growing and needs to be better organized to support the girls. I also noticed the official account hasn’t tweeted anything out?

Looks like next week they’ll have a decent chance on MCountdown, Inkigayo, and Music Core.
Music Bank and Show Champion scoring favor artists with physical sales and large voting base.

Dollface

5HINing Shawol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭40,695

Next weeks Mcoutdown pre-voting has started. Take a second and submit a vote. Midzy fandom is still growing and needs to be better organized to support the girls. I also noticed the official account hasn’t tweeted anything out?

Looks like next week they’ll have a decent chance on MCountdown, Inkigayo, and Music Core.
Music Bank and Show Champion scoring favor artists with physical sales and large voting base.
Voted! I see Daniel's not up for pre-voting so that increases their chances of winning:shablob:

grandmajudy

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭346,431
Voted! I see Daniel's not up for pre-voting so that increases their chances of winning:shablob:

Mcountdown has a requirement where you have to begin show promotions in order to be eligible. However it would be nice if KD could come away with some win with all his legal hassles he has to deal with. I'm pretty sure Music Bank is his next week unless they find some obscure way of disqualifying him. MB doesn't cap physical sale scoring the same as other shows. It can go as high as 11,000.

I'm surprised the Itzyofficial account hasn't tweeted anything out. They have 640K subscribers. If they actually cared, they might be more competitive with the BGs in voting.

Dollface

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭40,695
I just watched the Dispatch travel thing.
Yeji was so cute, bouncing all over the place during grocery shopping, and Ryujin was so calm you'd think she was older :D

I have a few questions though, like, when's the next episode? How many episodes will there be?
They just dropped it with no announcement and no further details... You'd think there'd be more hyping up for Itzy's first reality show.

Dollface

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭40,695
Mcountdown has a requirement where you have to begin show promotions in order to be eligible. However it would be nice if KD could come away with some win with all his legal hassles he has to deal with. I'm pretty sure Music Bank is his next week unless they find some obscure way of disqualifying him. MB doesn't cap physical sale scoring the same as other shows. It can go as high as 11,000.

I'm surprised the Itzyofficial account hasn't tweeted anything out. They have 640K subscribers. If they actually cared, they might be more competitive with the BGs in voting.
Oh I didn't know about that requirement. Yeah, he has Music Bank in the bag next week and maybe even Music Core.

Maybe they'll post today? They've posted voting links before.

grandmajudy

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭346,431
I just watched the Dispatch travel thing.
Yeji was so cute, bouncing all over the place during grocery shopping, and Ryujin was so calm you'd think she was older :D

I have a few questions though, like, when's the next episode? How many episodes will there be?
They just dropped it with no announcement and no further details... You'd think there'd be more hyping up for Itzy's first reality show.

There was no teaser or announcement for the Dispatch glamping series. I don't think anyone has any info on the duration. It's probably not that long though. They might have just stayed a night.

grandmajudy

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭346,431
Oh I didn't know about that requirement. Yeah, he has Music Bank in the bag next week and maybe even Music Core.

Maybe they'll post today? They've posted voting links before.

They should do that. The voting ought to be more competitive with all the people that stream and watch the MV. One day Midzies will be more organized and do a better job like the fandoms of the top girl groups.

I don't know about KD with Music Core. They cap the physical sales points at 1000 out of 10000. Right now the only songs ahead of Icy on the aggregate chart are OSTs so they should get the full 5000 digital points and the other nominees will get a calculated fraction of that.

zoddguts

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,250
Good news despite some of the mix reaction early on with the song, it has recovered well, still gets to the top 10 days after release, the promo's has helped. It has held on better than other recent GG songs these past few months that have dropped and never recovered.

matww

Paying with Yena's cheeks Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭46,130

AegyoInTheStreets

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭18,675
Someone commented earlier about shows they still can go on / to go on and mentioned law of the jungle, nah anything but that show. People have gotten injured quite a bit on that show, more injuries there than in idol athletics, too risky just skip it.

Top Bottom