Votes: 6 7.6%

• Total voters

WonderfulOnce

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,222,075
I thought big3 didn't have any trainee debt? 🤔

No, I think all trainees have debt and especially when they were chosen to debut. RV & TWICE had to clear their debt before actually receiving payment. I think they only way trainee won't have to pay off their debt is if their trainee contract ends & the company/trainee decides not to renew. However if the trainee wants out before the contract ends, then they would have to pay off the debt.

AshithBangera

Guardian of Twice❤️ Itzy ❤️ VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭20,744,224
cr
EBDMJ0eU8AAbe5I

EBDMJ0fUYAIiJoR

Dollface

5HINing Shawol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭40,695
On some AMAs ex-trainees/idols say they'll start paying big 3 trainees some amount right away while with smaller companies you have to clear the whole debt pool before receiving anything.
No, I think all trainees have debt and especially when they were chosen to debut. RV & TWICE had to clear their debt before actually receiving payment. I think they only way trainee won't have to pay off their debt is if their trainee contract ends & the company/trainee decides not to renew. However if the trainee wants out before the contract ends, then they would have to pay off the debt.

Oh, thanks for clarifying. This whole time I thought that trainee dept was dropped from big 3 companies and they only had to pay if they left the company before their contract ended.

:shablob:
I hope we get to see those outfits today on Inkigayo.

grandmajudy

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭346,431
Oh, thanks for clarifying. This whole time I thought that trainee dept was dropped from big 3 companies and they only had to pay if they left the company before their contract ended.

:shablob:
I hope we get to see those outfits today on Inkigayo.

Re:debt

The funny thing is the clothes, jewelry, and handbags Itzy uses are ridiculously expensive. They let Yuna run around NY by herself decked out in Louis Vuitton carry a handbag that cost thousands US dollars.

Top Bottom