✦ The Official Yuju (최유나) of GFRIEND Thread ✦

Yupuplover

Senpai Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭21,758,728
Apparently I found a Chinese interview YUJU did : https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:4730271367626807
(p.s. I think the video requires you to log into weibo) sorry I can't find any video for this on youtube or any video website)
My own brief translation of some of the question (many the last few question as the front are similar to her previous interview)
around 2:43
Qn abt Yuju's solo & what to expect in the future.

- Yuju said how she involved in this solo; comp support & help which she wrote it down (i think she meant the album Thanks to), she would focus on her debut promotion & in the future album release will be new & fresh music.

Qn: the thing she wish fans to see from her past :

- Yuju said the main point of the album is dealing with feeling that have not been sorted out because is a new bright spot. So the biggest goal is to show everyone this image

Qn: Other than being solo singer & producer, is there any other places YUJU will like to try?

Yuju: Firstly, she now is doing producing or composing lyric , vocal and singing, etc. It's the most interesting for me now. Because is an interesting matter ,So I want to work longer

Qn: Recently did Yuju still go for pole dance lesson? Other than pole dancing , is there any other new hobby she interested?

Yuju: Pole-dance; Although she can't go for pole dancing frequently, I will always work hard and want to persevere uninterrupted .Actually, my hobby is. . . Because it is very difficult to get outdoors often recently. I am also looking for hobbies that can be done at home. A bit recently. . Read some books or collections of poems that have not been read in the book rack before. It should be regarded as a hobby.

Qn: If there is a low mood in life, is there a cure to share?

Yuju: I was very simple. At that time, I could eat whatever I wanted; listen to the music I wanted to listen to or watch movies or TV series that I hadn't seen before. I think these little things are my own healing

Qn: Set a small goal for 2022 that you want to achieve most

Yuju: The first start of 2022, didn't it start with my solo album [REC]? So starting from this album, I want to record a variety of music and albums continuously.

Part 3:

Qn: Do you have a hair color that you want to try that you haven't dyed before?

Yuju: Among the makeup I tried recently, I have tasted purple eyeshadow. Many people say it suits me very well. In terms of hair color, if you want to say try purple in the future, I want to challenge it.

Qn: Does Yuju still think there are two butts?

Yuju: Yes, still the 2 butts "party", no change.

Qn: Yuju is always fans' cute puppy, please imitate the emoticon pack below (pic where Yuju did the emoticon)

Yuju's explaination: That picture is so cute, can I just pinch my cheeks like this?

FKMW9Q8VIAcj3BM

Qn: If there is a chance to raise a dog in the future, what breed would you choose?

Yuju: Because I like dogs regardless of gender, I'm a little distressed. I want to raise: a look at me; a coquettish one; a cute puppy

Qn: Is there a favorite Chinese song that can be hummed live?

Yuju: I happened to listen to a song called "Mice Love Rice" and remembered that song. Sing a short paragraph for everyone (sorry no video to share it)

Part 4:

Qn: Let's cover a short song that I like recently.

Yuju: Because my album has been released, just now I have sung a short one for "PLAY" from the album. What I remember is THE KILLA> , sing a short one for everyone.

Jibang

Sowon ♥️ Yerin ♥️ Eunha ♥️ Yuju ♥️ SinB ♥️ Umji ♥️ Donor VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭15,350

Jibang

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭15,350

Jibang