✩ Official ITZY Badge Voting Thread ✩ FINISHED! ✩

tokki

made in your love Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭649,570
reminder that suggestions for the Certified MIDZY badge are still open for about 24 hours until 11:59pm EST tomorrow night (july 14)!
after that, i'll submit the mocks for pre-approval to the AT and we'll see if they have any feedback to give us, and then we can work on the schedule from there
:bakacat:

these are the suggestions we've gotten so far~
ZU9T2Nz.png
qwAZxM4.png
1HHe5EY.png
lo6tcpp.png
C7Fy9TJ.png

if you need help making a mock badge, you can visit the request a mock badge thread and they can help you!

yj0.gif
i'll be submitting the group badge mocks for pre-approval in about 12 hours, so make sure you submit any other mock(s) you have before then!
i also went ahead and cleaned up a few of the mocks because i noticed the edges weren't smooth and some of them were a bit blurry, so hopefully that can save us some time later and we can move forward with voting soon! we'll probably just do a final voting round since there are only 5 options right now, but if we end up getting more mocks before i submit them for pre-approval, we can do a preliminary round first~

i'm still thinking about how to handle the alternative group badge option - is that something you guys would be interested in having? we can either do a separate voting round for that, or just use whichever mock comes in second place - let me know what you think~​

tokki

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭649,570
Update: My mocks with the pink background Dalla Dalla member image teasers are a no from the AT - the filter is too strong to be removed well, I guess.

Odds are we’ll probably just have to keep waiting for better badge materials before we work on the members’ badges.

Last edited:

Dollface

5HINing Shawol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭40,695
i'm still thinking about how to handle the alternative group badge option - is that something you guys would be interested in having? we can either do a separate voting round for that, or just use whichever mock comes in second place - let me know what you think~​
An alternative would be cool if we had a pink badge that represented Dalla Dalla era and a blue for Icy.

Update: My mocks with the pink background Dalla Dalla member image teasers are a no from the AT - the filter is too strong to be removed well, I guess.

Odds are we’ll probably just have to keep waiting for better badge materials before we work on the members’ badges.
Aw that sucks, they look so pretty in those pink teasers.

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭17,300
Pronouns
she/her

How about the blue background ones?

tokki

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭649,570
How about the blue background ones?
I didn't make any mocks from that set that I liked, but I think they said someone else's mocks from that set were okay! Just a matter of editing away the filter and making the colors look more natural.

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭17,300
Pronouns
she/her
I didn't make any mocks from that set that I liked, but I think they said someone else's mocks from that set were okay! Just a matter of editing away the filter and making the colors look more natural.

I liked those pics so badges with them would be nice. But I think it'd be better to wait out the new teasers until we start with the member badges.

tokki

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭649,570
I liked those pics so badges with them would be nice. But I think it'd be better to wait out the new teasers until we start with the member badges.
Yeah, that's the plan for now. :bakacat:

tokki

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭649,570
Update: Group badge suggestions are now closed and the mocks were sent to the AT for pre-approval. Now we'll just wait for their feedback, then we can make any adjustments necessary and move on to voting. We only received 5 suggestions, so we'll just be doing 1 final voting round instead of a preliminary round and a final round~

We still need to decide if we want to take advantage of the alternative group badge feature or not, so I'll set up a poll for a bit and you guys can vote whether or not you'd like one.​

AshithBangera

Guardian of Twice❤️ Itzy ❤️ VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭20,744,224
Update: Group badge suggestions are now closed and the mocks were sent to the AT for pre-approval. Now we'll just wait for their feedback, then we can make any adjustments necessary and move on to voting. We only received 5 suggestions, so we'll just be doing 1 final voting round instead of a preliminary round and a final round~

We still need to decide if we want to take advantage of the alternative group badge feature or not, so I'll set up a poll for a bit and you guys can vote whether or not you'd like one.​
Does the alternative badge has to picked from the already submitted mock badges? Because we had very low number of suggestions.. i think in time we might get more suggestions​

tokki

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭649,570
Does the alternative badge has to picked from the already submitted mock badges? Because we had very low number of suggestions.. i think in time we might get more suggestions​
I'm not sure really, maybe someone can ask the AT about it.

tokki

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭649,570
FEEDBACK FROM THE AWARDS TEAM

The these badges share one thing in common: they look too blended in when resized. What I mean by this is that when they are on displayed sidebar they get resized automatically to 74x74 so we need to keep that in mind when doing mocks.
In this specific case, the first 2 logos look like they blend too much with the background. Our recommendation is that some kind of shadow be added to make the logo stand out somewhat or maybe some kind of 3D effect.

qwAZxM4.png
lo6tcpp.png

View attachment 33 View attachment 34

The logo looks slightly blurry:

1HHe5EY.png

These are all good and approved!

ZU9T2Nz.png
C7Fy9TJ.png

@lisssie @WonderfulOnce @meltrosz
read the above comments about your suggestions jusyeo :bakacat:

lisssie

Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭64,635
qwAZxM4.png
---->
8dKtInV.png

Let me know if it needs further adjusting haha I'm at work right now and i've got time to kill

This would be it at 74x74

5ZeWvSy.png

tokki

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭649,570
@meltrosz The AT said this version looks better if you want me to replace your mock with this:
N6SYUVI.png

Top Bottom