tokki

made in your love Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭649,570
qwAZxM4.png
---->
8dKtInV.png

Let me know if it needs further adjusting haha I'm at work right now and i've got time to kill

This would be it at 74x74

5ZeWvSy.png
I asked the AT to check it! :peepopbirthday:

tokki

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭649,570

:somicry::somicry::somicry:
Ya girl can't read.
Does this mean we'll have two ITZY group badges?​
Pretty much, yeah - if we agree to do one but so far in the poll it seems like most of us are interested! So in the end we'll end up with 2 designs that can be displayed, but I'm not fully sure how it works just yet when it comes to requesting since nobody has had it yet in the system (I think IZ*ONE is supposed to have one but they only uploaded the main badge so far). :shablob:

tokki

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭649,570
@WonderfulOnce your adjusted mock is also approved now :shablob:

just waiting to see if @meltrosz is okay with using this updated version of their mock that was approved by the AT:
N6SYUVI.png

if so, then we can start voting tomorrow~

Tommie

Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,200
Pretty much, yeah - if we agree to do one but so far in the poll it seems like most of us are interested! So in the end we'll end up with 2 designs that can be displayed, but I'm not fully sure how it works just yet when it comes to requesting since nobody has had it yet in the system (I think IZ*ONE is supposed to have one but they only uploaded the main badge so far). :shablob:
In that case, I'm going to vote to have two then! Thank you.​

tokki

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭649,570
From now until 11:59pm EST on July 19th, we'll be voting for the Certified MIDZY badge! Here are the options:

NiLU8YJ.png

H+ does slightly resize badges when displayed, so I included an example in the collage of how each mock will look when resized. Similar badges are also placed together (mainly for aesthetic reasons, but it might help you better compare the choices as well).

Please vote for one (1) badge option by posting the following form:
Username:
Voting for:

I also have a poll currently running while we vote on the main group badge - should we decide as a fandom that we'd like to create an alternative group badge for ITZY, we'll need to decide how we want to handle it. We can either just go with whichever badge comes in 2nd place in this voting round, or we can do another voting round after this with whichever mocks do not win.

lrEBlR7.gif

Last edited:
Top Bottom