✩ Official ITZY Badge Voting Thread ✩ FINISHED! ✩

tokki

made in your love Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭649,570
Group badge final round voting will end tomorrow night (July 19th) at 11:59pm EST! The poll will still run until shortly before then, so if you haven't voted in it yet, please do! So far, it seems like the majority does want to take advantage of the alternative badge option (or they don't care either way), and more people prefer to hold a separate voting round for it which is totally fine by me, of course.

tumblr_pnmyl7z7k11xz8tc1o3_500.gif

Last edited:

rektinq

regrettable...but there was no other way. VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭600
just something i wanna say: thank you jin for making an itzy badge thread I was waiting for someone to make one :cheer:

tokki

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭649,570
Less than 24 hours left for the group badge final voting round!
tumblr_pn2jkqZujN1y6inweo1_500.gif

tokki

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭649,570
Less than 12 hours until the winning badge will be submitted~
qAIWweY.gif

tokki

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭649,570
UPDATE: I clarified with the AT and it turns out that I misunderstood how the alternative group badge voting is supposed to work - we'll only be allowed to include whichever 4 badges do not win in the alternative group badge voting, so unfortunately we won't be able to open suggestions again for the group badge! I should have asked earlier and that's my bad, but at least it won't cause any delays in the schedule - in fact we'll be able to keep things moving faster since there aren't going to be any new badges that need pre-approval, so we can start the alternative group badge voting tomorrow since the majority of the poll was in favor of creating an alternative group badge (14 total for yes (with 10 of those 14 wanting to hold a separate voting round), 2 for no, and 6 didn't care either way):

bd7PJeW.png

That being said - do you guys want to start member suggestions tomorrow as well? Or wait until the alternative group badge voting is finished (probably going to be 3 days of voting again)? I don't have any deadline in mind yet for the member suggestions, since it would be nice to wait a bit and see if there are any photos in the photobook we would like to use, or any other new photos that might be released shortly (although we can always just wait to submit the member badges and host a wildcard round if new photos do come out and one is desired).

Suggestions would be open for all 5 members.​

Last edited:

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭15,950
Pronouns
she/her
UPDATE: I clarified with the AT and it turns out that I misunderstood how the alternative group badge voting is supposed to work - we'll only be allowed to include whichever 4 badges do not win in the alternative group badge voting, so unfortunately we won't be able to open suggestions again for the group badge! I should have asked earlier and that's my bad, but at least it won't cause any delays in the schedule - in fact we'll be able to keep things moving faster since there aren't going to be any new badges that need pre-approval, so we can start the alternative group badge voting tomorrow since the majority of the poll was in favor of creating an alternative group badge (14 total for yes (with 10 of those 14 wanting to hold a separate voting round), 2 for no, and 6 didn't care either way):

bd7PJeW.png

That being said - do you guys want to start member suggestions tomorrow as well? Or wait until the alternative group badge voting is finished (probably going to be 3 days of voting again)? I don't have any deadline in mind yet for the member suggestions, since it would be nice to wait a bit and see if there are any photos in the photobook we would like to use, or any other new photos that might be released shortly (although we can always just wait to submit the member badges and host a wildcard round if new photos do come out and one is desired).

Suggestions would be open for all 5 members.​

Maybe we can start the AT voting that lasts for three days and by then we'll probably have more pictures?

tokki

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭649,570
Maybe we can start the AT voting that lasts for three days and by then we'll probably have more pictures?
We probably wouldn't start the member voting for a while (at least a week of suggestions just because I know the photobook scans will come in slowly here and there, probably a bit longer though) so even if we get new pictures, it's no problem at all since suggestions will stay open long enough for scans and stuff to come in - I'm mostly just wondering if people want to focus on just the alternative badge vote for now, or if they want to start posting their suggestions while we work on the alternative badge vote^^ It doesn't really matter either way since it's just 3 days, but I know some people have been working on mocks already~

fromisJelly

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl Blog Lead VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭53,400
I think it will be better to wait till until the alternative group badge voting is over so that the suggestion won't be all over the place

Tommie

Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,200
I would prefer to do the suggestions for the alternate group badge first and then do suggestions for the members. It seems cleaner that why to me. But I'm fine with whatever really. :fab: :fab:

tokki

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭649,570
GROUP BADGE FINAL ROUND RESULTS

Note: All users who committed to being a keeper for the group badge prior to voting were given double votes! These usernames are bolded.

#1-
ZU9T2Nz.png

ScarletRose, jin, pippa, loonatrash, liv, cheesymandu, Delphine, B612, lisssie, Stinkerbell, Rektinq, Divine, fullofjoy
13 regular votes + 9 extra votes from keepers = 22 total votes

#2-
WPyWVEV.png

Oodles, EISA, AshithBangera, montchery, Mina, grandmajudy, Vampire, Kmills, Bchip, mocha, Michiko, softpink, ByulHarangBona
13 regular votes + 5 extra votes from keepers = 18 total votes

#3-
i0qfaA9.png

meltrosz, Sunny
2 regular votes + 1 extra vote from keepers = 3 total votes

#4-
C7Fy9TJ.png

Dollface
1 regular vote + 1 extra vote from keepers = 2 total votes

#5-
wnJi145.png

none :feelsblankie:
0 regular votes (TT) + 0 extra votes from keepers = 0 total votes (TT)

---

I'll be submitting the main group badge ASAP (just need to clarify something with the AT first) - keepers and supporters will be tagged in the post and we'll need at least 3 of you to quote the post to let the AT know that you are still interested in keeping/supporting the badge! Once approved, the badge will be added into the system and become available to request!

---

As for our alternative group badge, we'll be having another voting round that will last for 3 days (until July 23rd at 11:59pm EST) with the 4 badges that did not win the main group badge voting round:

itzy-alternative-group-badge-final-collage.png

H+ does slightly resize badges when displayed, so I included an example in the collage of how each mock will look when resized. Similar badges are also placed together (mainly for aesthetic reasons, but it might help you better compare the choices as well).

Please vote for one (1) alternative badge option by posting the following form:
Username:
Voting for:

Obviously if you weren't interested in an alternative group badge, you don't have to vote unless you changed your mind!

---

We'll also be opening up suggestions for all 5 members on July 24th, after the alternative group badge voting is finished, so feel free to keep working on your mocks for them until then! For now, I'm thinking to have one (1) full week of suggestions which would end on August 2nd, but depending on how things go, we can always extend it if we feel there's a lack of good suggestions. There's also the potential for wildcard voting rounds should any new photos be released while we're doing the member votings before we submit their badges, so keep that in mind!​

Vampire

IDLE TRANSFIGURATION Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭74,650
Username: Vampire
Voting for: 2

Top Bottom