Username: Mina
Voting for: 2

tokki

made in your love Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭649,570
MAIN GROUP BADGE HAS BEEN REQUESTED!

I only tagged the required keepers/supporters since we did have quite a lot of keepers and I didn't want to tag spam, but obviously anyone who plans to keep/support can go ahead and quote the post to let the AT know you're still interested in keeping/supporting! We need at least 3 people to quote me before the AT will consider it~

tokki

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭649,570
MAIN GROUP BADGE HAS BEEN REQUESTED!

I only tagged the required keepers/supporters since we did have quite a lot of keepers and I didn't want to tag spam, but obviously anyone who plans to keep/support can go ahead and quote the post to let the AT know you're still interested in keeping/supporting! We need at least 3 people to quote me before the AT will consider it~
Our main Certified MIDZY badge is already here!

99.png

If you want to request the main group badge, you can now do so here!

tokki

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭649,570
wait what are we voting for this time?
alternative group badge using the 4 losing mocks from the previous voting (can be found in the OP), this thread explains what it is
"Alternate Badge Feature

As far as awards goes the saying 'you can't please everyone' has never been more true. However here at H+ we hope to please more than the usual with our new feature: Alternate Badges! Instead of having one group badge you now have the option to have two distinct group badges to choose from when displaying your love for your favorite groups!

If you are familiar with wildcard rounds the alternate badge voting round will function similarly. An OP should first determine if there is interest in an alternate badge by setting up a poll for voting users to vote 'yes' or 'no'. Should users decide they want an alternate, the voting pool of badges should consist of those previously voted on. I will be updating the guidelines thread shortly with this new information.

We currently do not have plans to extend this feature to individual artists, group members etc.
Our hope is that with this feature more of the userbase will have at least one group badge they like, we'd love to hear your feedback or suggestions regarding this feature, feel free to post below as well as to ask any questions you might have."

sexy cutie

N.FIA / BABY / DEOBI / FOREVER / MYDAY / ONCE Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100
alternative group badge using the 4 losing mocks from the previous voting (can be found in the OP), this thread explains what it is
"Alternate Badge Feature

As far as awards goes the saying 'you can't please everyone' has never been more true. However here at H+ we hope to please more than the usual with our new feature: Alternate Badges! Instead of having one group badge you now have the option to have two distinct group badges to choose from when displaying your love for your favorite groups!

If you are familiar with wildcard rounds the alternate badge voting round will function similarly. An OP should first determine if there is interest in an alternate badge by setting up a poll for voting users to vote 'yes' or 'no'. Should users decide they want an alternate, the voting pool of badges should consist of those previously voted on. I will be updating the guidelines thread shortly with this new information.

We currently do not have plans to extend this feature to individual artists, group members etc.
Our hope is that with this feature more of the userbase will have at least one group badge they like, we'd love to hear your feedback or suggestions regarding this feature, feel free to post below as well as to ask any questions you might have."
oh okay

username: meltrosz
voting for: 3

tokki

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭649,570
just under 24 hours left to vote for our alternative group badge! :hearteu:​

Top Bottom