✩ Official ITZY Badge Voting Thread ✩ FINISHED! ✩

tokki

made in your love Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭649,570
Me too, all the pictures I liked are too heavily filtered to be used as a badge :wae:
Hopefully their album photobook pulls through but I'll be happy with this badge too
yeah i was really into the pink dalla dalla mocks i made but they don’t meet guidelines and nobody has been able to get the filter to look more natural so far :feelsblankie: the blue background ones have had more luck but i think the icy mocks will turn out better so hopefully we’ll get more!

Dollface

5HINing Shawol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭40,695
Username: Dollface
Mock for: Yuna
Original photo: 1 | 2
Mock(s):
rcvavSD.png
NXOTdpa.png

tokki

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭649,570
Mock for: Yuna
Mock(s):
rcvavSD.png
NXOTdpa.png
do you remember where you found the first pic? i'm not sure if the AT will count it as official or not :feelsblankie:
added the 2nd!

AshithBangera

Guardian of Twice❤️ Itzy ❤️ VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭20,744,224
Username: AshithBangera
Mock for: Chaeryeong
Original photo : x (screenshot from album spoiler)
Mock:
Chaer.png

fullofjoy

The innocent one!
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭913,845
Idk, if it's ok but I tired.
Username: fullofjoy
Original photo: X
Mock for Yuna
yum.png

Mock for Chaeryeong
yuf.png

Last edited:

Dollface

5HINing Shawol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭40,695
Mock for: Yeji
Mock(s):
BgkiAIQ.png
v5j8FGQ.png

(mock team said they would accept the 1st picture even though the filter is a lot)

tokki

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭649,570
Idk, if it's ok but I tired.
Mock for Yuna
yum.png

Mock for Chaeryeong
yuf.png
Original photo: 1
Mock for Yeji
Yeji-Moving-Teasejr.png
Yeji-Moving-Teaserd.png
unfortunately, I think all of these would be rejected by the AT since their faces look squished, but you can try asking for help in the request a mock badge thread and they can try to fix them!

Username: AshithBangera
Mock for: Chaeryeong
Original photo : x (screenshot from album spoiler)
Mock:
Chaer.png
Mock for: Yeji
Mock(s):
BgkiAIQ.png
v5j8FGQ.png

(mock team said they would accept the 1st picture even though the filter is a lot)

added all 3!

Divine

Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭56,285
Hopefully, their scans will give us some good badge material. Poor Ryujin doesn't have much material right now but I do like the one MAC picture badge.

tokki

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭649,570
I was trying to get mocks of Ryujin from this pic but my version didn't meet guidelines (colors of my edit looked too dark and dull) and I was tired of staring at it in Photoshop....maybe somebody else will have better luck if they want to play with it? I'm not sure if the hand is blocking her face too much or not, though.

D_CrxuGUEAUxlP4

It's a shame that one of my favorite pictures of her has the stupid popsicle in the way - I tried to edit it (and the eye sparkles) out and it looked too unnatural on her hair so I trashed it. Then my other favorite pictures of her are from the pink Dalla Dalla teasers, but the filter is too strong on those to look natural when removed.

She has her MixNine profile photo too, but it's pretty old and even the highest res version I could find of it looks LQ despite the resolution, so I imagine it wouldn't look nice as a badge, anyways.​

lisssie

Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭64,635
I was trying to get mocks of Ryujin from this pic but my version didn't meet guidelines and I was tired of staring at it in Photoshop....maybe somebody else will have better luck if they want to play with it? I'm not sure if the hand is blocking her face too much or not, though.

D_CrxuGUEAUxlP4

It's a shame that one of my favorite pictures of her has the stupid popsicle in the way - I tried to edit it (and the eye sparkles) out and it looked too unnatural on her hair so I trashed it. Then my other favorite pictures of her are from the pink Dalla Dalla teasers, but the filter is too strong on those to look natural when removed.

She has her MixNine profile photo too, but it's pretty old and even the highest res version I could find of it looks LQ despite the resolution, so I imagine it wouldn't look nice as a badge, anyways.​
I can try later maybe, I just haven't had much time the past couple of days to be on the computer. So others should definitely try too, but I'll give it a try later as well. Though if its not working well for you, I don't have confidence for myself haha. Your mocks are always great~

i'm also annoyed with the popsicle pictures cause they're all so cute and would be great material if not for the posicles. i wish yuna's was usable cause her smile in that picture honestly blows me away. but yuna does that anyway :glitchcrab:

tokki

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭649,570
Hopefully, their scans will give us some good badge material. Poor Ryujin doesn't have much material right now but I do like the one MAC picture badge.
At least the plastic background scans might be useful....I've got low hopes for the teal background set scans because of those stupid popsicles. 🤣

Top Bottom