✩ Official ITZY Badge Voting Thread ✩ FINISHED! ✩

tokki

made in your love Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭649,570
I can try later maybe, I just haven't had much time the past couple of days to be on the computer. So others should definitely try too, but I'll give it a try later as well. Though if its not working well for you, I don't have confidence for myself haha. Your mocks are always great~

i'm also annoyed with the popsicle pictures cause they're all so cute and would be great material if not for the posicles. i wish yuna's was usable cause her smile in that picture honestly blows me away. but yuna does that anyway :glitchcrab:
Yeah, I thought it was fine, tbh (barely touched the photo other than to make her a bit less pale)...but AT's word goes, so I just gave up on it since I'm still struggling a lot with getting a hang of the guidelines here after being used to OH's guidelines for so long. Different sites, different teams, so different ideas of what makes a good badge. I could always ask in the request thread but I've been asking them for so many mocks lately, lol.

lisssie

Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭64,635
Yeah, I thought it was fine, tbh (barely touched the photo other than to make her a bit less pale)...but AT's word goes, so I just gave up on it since I'm still struggling a lot with getting a hang of the guidelines here after being used to OH's guidelines for so long. Different sites, different teams, so different ideas of what makes a good badge. I could always ask in the request thread but I've been asking them for so many mocks lately, lol.
yeah i feel ya. i'm used to oh standards and they're a bit stricter here. it's not a bad thing, i kinda like that they're more dedicated to make sure all badges are good, high quality.
haha i get ya. if i can't get it to cooperate, i'll ask in the request thread if they're able to do anything with it haha

tokki

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭649,570
yeah i feel ya. i'm used to oh standards and they're a bit stricter here. it's not a bad thing, i kinda like that they're more dedicated to make sure all badges are good, high quality.
haha i get ya. if i can't get it to cooperate, i'll ask in the request thread if they're able to do anything with it haha
Hopefully between the people in here + the AT, somebody can get it to work, because it's a nice pic. :sejeongcry:
I need to keep practicing with my editing style but JYPE makes it hard with the way they originally edit things, too.

Dollface

5HINing Shawol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭40,695
Username: Dollface
Mock for: Ryujin
Original photo (if applicable): 1 | 2
Mock:
nsYo2XE.png
t73TG79.png

tokki

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭649,570
Username: Dollface
Mock for: Ryujin
Original photo (if applicable): 1 | 2
Mock:
nsYo2XE.png
t73TG79.png
added both, but you might want to check with the AT about her expression in the 1st mock because I'm not positive if it counts as "goofy" or not since she's singing there

Username: daicakes
Original photo (if applicable): here

Mock for: Yeji
Mock(s):
yeju.png
yeji2.png

Mock for:
Yuna
Mock(s):
yuna2.png
yuna.png

Mock for:
Ryunjin
Mock(s):
ryunjin2.png
ryunjin.png
will add in a second!​

Last edited:

tokki

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭649,570
@daicakes Hey, I noticed your mocks all have a white border around them, you can see it when you put the badge against a dark background:
2NR1Fwo.png

Is it possible for you to fix them please?

daicakes

big lesbian Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭12,275
@daicakes Hey, I noticed your mocks all have a white border around them, you can see it when you put the badge against a dark background:
2NR1Fwo.png

Is it possible for you to fix them please?

yep i can fix it!! i didn't notice that but i'll remake them if that's alright

tokki

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭649,570
if anyone wants to be added as a keeper for any of the girls, just let me know - i’ll accept keepers until their first voting round goes up (whenever that will be)

D

DR. K💉M 👄

if anyone wants to be added as a keeper for any of the girls, just let me know - i’ll accept keepers until their first voting round goes up (whenever that will be)
I want to keep for yeji

daicakes

big lesbian Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭12,275
I remade the badges and also made one for the other girls, so i'll just repost this!

Username: daicakes
Original photo (if applicable): here

Mock for: Yeji
Mock(s):
DZlpKm4.png
TPcm85s.png

Mock for: Ryunjin
Mock(s):
T8s8QHk.png
pooC3ug.png

Mock for: Yuna
Mock(s):
AcVuYHJ.png
ol1lxCW.png

Mock for: Chaeryoung
Mock(s):
aeyU9eL.png
lDoJ7dB.png

Mock for: Lia
Mock(s):
uXSzgrj.png
H3WCFVy.png

tokki

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭649,570
album unboxings are out:

there are definitely some pictures that i think might be worth playing with, so we'll wait for good quality scans to come^^​

tokki

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭649,570
I actually liked Dispatch pictures for once...ITZY's impact?

---

Username: jin
Mocks for: Yeji
Original images: 1, 2
Mocks:
d0BBGDr.png
rYUOQQe.png

Username: jin
Mocks for: Lia
Original images: 1
Mocks:
ZNvjC3F.png

Last edited:

tokki

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭649,570
i think i've added all of the suggestions to the imgur folders now, but if i forgot any of yours, please let me know and i'll add it~

YEJI / LIA / RYUJIN / CHAERYEONG / YUNA

it looks like we currently have 10 for yeji, 13 for lia, 8 for ryujin, 9 for chaeryeong, and 8 for yuna​

Top Bottom