✩ Official ITZY Badge Voting Thread ✩ FINISHED! ✩

Dollface

5HINing Shawol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭40,695
Me too, they weren't super whitewashed.
Scratch that, Yuna's were super whitewashed.

Username: Dollface
Original photo (if applicable): 1|2|3
Mock for: Yuna
Mock(s):
B2QapOk.png
yv0og9n.png
maRAybn.png

tokki

made in your love Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭649,570
so far I think these are my favorites:
wtzxmsc.png
VJHw5El.png
SUaSa2t.png
07W4ncR.png

D7sGhbo.png
tIEQaFE.png
PfJmsYC.png
VWT2BUl.png

sw9bUie.png
GOyX5uV.png
ArBLsFR.png
jrM5Pj9.png

Last edited:

daicakes

big lesbian Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭12,275
I made more like, 3 badges from the dispatch photoshoot ;; I liked how they turned out.

Username: daicakes
Original photos (if applicable): here

Mock for: Ryujin
Mock(s):
Tjhx7QK.png
pcvDShA.png

Mock for: Lia
Mock(s):
IrhZtHM.png

tokki

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭649,570
I made more like, 3 badges from the dispatch photoshoot ;; I liked how they turned out.

Username: daicakes
Original photos (if applicable): here

Mock(s):
Tjhx7QK.png
pcvDShA.png

Mock for: Lia
Mock(s):
IrhZtHM.png
added!

tokki

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭649,570
Member suggestions were originally scheduled to end tomorrow since they've already been open for a week, but we still haven't gotten scans from the album photobooks yet...do you guys want to keep waiting (if so, how much longer do you think we should wait?), or just go ahead and submit what we have for pre-approval tomorrow night?

Here are the folders:
YEJI / LIA / RYUJIN / CHAERYEONG / YUNA

At the moment, we have 9 for Yeji, 14 for Lia, 10 for Ryujin, 9 for Chaeryeong, and 11 for Yuna...I might try to make a few more for Ryujin later if I can, but I think we've already exhausted most of their material that can meet guidelines (RIP pink Dalla Dalla mocks, you are missed) except for the album photobooks since we don't have scans yet.

Also a good thing to note - we can always hold wildcard rounds later and include the album scans in that if any of the mocks turn out well, or if new photoshoots get released while we're voting.​

AshithBangera

Guardian of Twice❤️ Itzy ❤️ VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭20,743,724
Member suggestions were originally scheduled to end tomorrow since they've already been open for a week, but we still haven't gotten scans from the album photobooks yet...do you guys want to keep waiting (if so, how much longer do you think we should wait?), or just go ahead and submit what we have for pre-approval tomorrow night?

Here are the folders:

At the moment, we have 9 for Yeji, 14 for Lia, 10 for Ryujin, 9 for Chaeryeong, and 11 for Yuna...I might try to make a few more for Ryujin later if I can, but I think we've already exhausted most of their material that can meet guidelines (RIP pink Dalla Dalla mocks, you are missed) except for the album photobooks since we don't have scans yet.

Also a good thing to note - we can always hold wildcard rounds later and include the album scans in that if any of the mocks turn out well, or if new photoshoots get released while we're voting.​
If we get 10 mocks for each member then i think we should go forward with it. We can have wild card entries for members if we find any good one later​

ScarletRose

I Broke The Scouter VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭52,156,800

Here are the folders:

If nothing else comes out I think they should be submitted for pre-approval. The voting will take a while and hopefully more scans will be available for a wild card by then.

Dollface

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭40,695

Here are the folders:

I'm okay with submitting them tomorrow, we can always do a wildcard round later :)

It's so funny how we complained about Lia not having badge quality pictures but she ended up with the most suggestions :ROFLMAO:
_

Mocks for: Yeji
Original images: 1|2
Mocks:
PXle3Ha.png
PKfRkUX.png

tokki

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭649,570
I'm okay with submitting them tomorrow, we can always do a wildcard round later :)

It's so funny how we complained about Lia not having badge quality pictures but she ended up with the most suggestions :ROFLMAO:
_

Mocks for: Yeji
Original images: 1|2
Mocks:
PXle3Ha.png
PKfRkUX.png
added!

mocha

Idol
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,708,240
You can totally do the voting in the current state, there are threads that start with only like 2, 3 or 4 suggestions some izone members teas so 10 is... a lot. Quality over quantity! You also don't know if the scans will be in a good enough quality that we can work around or if they will be pure garbage so there's no point waiting just for them. If they are pretty, wildcard it is, but if not - at least we won't be stalling the voting for nothing.

Just my 2 cents x

tokki

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭649,570
You can totally do the voting in the current state, there are threads that start with only like 2, 3 or 4 suggestions some izone members teas so 10 is... a lot. Quality over quantity! You also don't know if the scans will be in a good enough quality that we can work around or if they will be pure garbage so there's no point waiting just for them. If they are pretty, wildcard it is, but if not - at least we won't be stalling the voting for nothing.

Just my 2 cents x
Agreed, honestly! I think we’ll just do that. I did like some of the photobook pictures personally but I don’t think they’ll look very HQ since even the teasers that were released are barely passable quality (and some just straight up looked LQ so they already got scrapped). And I don’t think any of them would be any better than what’s already been suggested either, but that’s just me.

tokki

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭649,570
Going to submit what we have to pre-approval tonight at 11:59PM EST! So in about ~19 hours.

I already anticipate badges that will need adjustments to help them meet guidelines better, so once we have our feedback from the AT, we can work on the badges that need to be fixed.

mocha

Idol
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,708,240
actually lemme jump in while i still can with this :doge:

Username: mocha
Original photo (if applicable): x
Mock(s):
tNf9I6W.png

tokki

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭649,570
this timing i-
some scans came out, they're honestly not that great quality (imo) and i'm not sure if anyone will be able to make them look good enough to meet guidelines, but there's about 11 hours left if anyone wants to give it a try anyways

Dollface

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭40,695
Mock(s):
K71zOn8.png

This is the only good mock I could make from the scans, everything else is too grainy :wae:

tokki

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭649,570
actually lemme jump in while i still can with this :doge:

Username: mocha
Mock(s):
tNf9I6W.png
Mock(s):
K71zOn8.png

This is the only good mock I could make from the scans, everything else is too grainy :wae:

added both!

AshithBangera

Guardian of Twice❤️ Itzy ❤️ VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭20,743,724
I dont know if this will work

Username: AshithBangera
Original photo (if applicable): 1 , 2
Mock for: Yeji
Mock(s):
Yeji1.png