No Sana No Life
who's heart is still skipping a beat today? :hehe:

frostpuddle

Global Star Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭16,813
Here's your answer, sort of xD

eunseong english :okbye: :okbye: :okbye: :okbye: :okbye: :okbye: :okbye: :okbye: :okbye: :okbye: :okbye: :okbye: :okbye:

i think she meant song/single instead of album lol. i was checking melon to get a rough gauge of the reception among korean public, but looks like didn't even enter top 1000. another proof that korean doesn't understand rock or they thing only boy bands can do rock? :stonemin:

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭114,300
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
i think she meant song/single instead of album lol. i was checking melon to get a rough gauge of the reception among korean public, but looks like didn't even enter top 1000. another proof that korean doesn't understand rock or they thing only boy bands can do rock? :stonemin:

yeah she just meant the single.

yeah i didn't really expect much. it's kinda dumb how they have been promoted so far. i'm pretty sure no one even knew it was coming anyway... hopefully the real debut will have an impact :sanapray:

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭114,300
Pronouns
No Sana No Life

"
They're sending a message of support for students who are taking CSAT(scholastic ability test) in Korea:) Ireh is also taking the test! Fighting, Ireh unnie🥰

'

i watched the whole thing and i had no idea what it was XD

Top Bottom