✴️PURPLE K!SS / Plory Official Thread ✴️

frostpuddle

Global Star Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭16,813
Part 1: starting from 2:23, solar and other rbw directors evaluated pk. it's a weekly evaluation of trainees. only 6 members tho.

the director to the right of solar is lee sangho, one of the main rbw producers

Part 2:

yuki look so nervous during solar's feedback

Last edited:

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭114,300
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
Part 1: starting from 2:23, solar and other rbw directors evaluated pk. it's a weekly evaluation of trainees. only 6 members tho.

the director to the right of solar is lee sangho, one of the main rbw producers

Part 2:

yuki look so nervous during solar's feedback

i know they are playing it up for TV, but it is nice to have a group like mamamoo in your corner. i'm sure the they have invaluable advice to give the girls to benefit their future.

it's funny seeing solar walk into the office though, XD idk why but i never imagined that kinda thing going on behinds the scenes. just interacting with random office workers.

frostpuddle

Global Star Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭16,813
i know they are playing it up for TV, but it is nice to have a group like mamamoo in your corner. i'm sure the they have invaluable advice to give the girls to benefit their future.

it's funny seeing solar walk into the office though, XD idk why but i never imagined that kinda thing going on behinds the scenes. just interacting with random office workers.
i like behind the scenes like this. i'm actually a little surprised that rbw has such a big office, also quite a number of staff compared to dcc office which felt quite empty (in dc vlog/note).

Top Bottom