❀ Official OH MY GIRL / Miracle Thread ❀

Fairy Dust Collector

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭76,585
And AOTY especially with the two new songs added to the summer repackage album :)

Just on a different level of unreal visual:

Arin and annoying flying bugs don't mix well, she had an ongoing battle with them on the stage today :LOL:

On a side note it looked like Binnie struggled a bit today.
Hopefully it's just the heat something getting to her.

Fairy Dust Collector

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭76,585
Love the retro feel and outfits, girls looks ♥
Song sounds absolutely amazing in teaser, i really like the 'Jackson 5' vibes and i'm so here for it!
Many 'English' words, highly unusual for 'Oh My Girl' but i'm not complaining!
MV looks promising, but can't help think 'i wish they shoot more outside in nature' something, anyway i hope they make it work @ low budget green screen again(i don't mind the cgi, if any i hope the fantasy element is stronk).

YooA ♥ The Full Package Female Idol ♥

cealh

Thumb's Up! Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭53,195

That's some sad day (although info is week old), Mammoth Bread quits being master-nim, so probably number of Hyojung fancams will drop by 80% :noooo: Miracles, do you know other Hojung master-nims? (she's my bias in OMG :hehe:)

Fairy Dust Collector

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭76,585

That's some sad day (although info is week old), Mammoth Bread quits being master-nim, so probably number of Hyojung fancams will drop by 80% :noooo: Miracles, do you know other Hojung master-nims? (she's my bias in OMG :hehe:)

Saw this video earlier since i'm subbed but didn't know they quit because of that 'language barrier', sad to hear it :/
Don't think there are any other out there dedicated to Hyojung like Mammoth Bread was, at least when it comes to amount of fancams, closest i can find now is creamy candy.
---

Fairy Dust Collector

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭76,585
is binnie alright? i think she got hurt, is that why she wasn't in the liev? anyone know??? :(

I'm not sure what to think, Binnie looked like she was struggling on the 2nd August when performing at that waterpark_lake place, but then the next day she also traveling with the girls performing and seemed better, but then yesterday on the 4th she was away because:

Hoping for the best, get well soon Binnie ♥

lol Jiho :D

The birth of OMG's 3rd 'main vocal' ? :)

I couldn't sleep much, counting the hours to Bungee release 6pm KST ! 6h22min to go! So EXITED!

Fairy Dust Collector

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭76,585

3. I was her sunbae in our school and she used to be so quiet in our school. She was very famous for being pretty and there are even people around our school who knew her for her beauty? She was the one top
Interesting read, it's very rare to hear much surrounding YooA's past and how she was at school and such :)

:)

Fairy Dust Collector

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭76,585

Them saying it will be 1 on charts sounds good to me, if they really take the 1 spot on Melon i will be freaking out in happiness for the girls! 🤩
2h30min until it drops!

Fairy Dust Collector

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭76,585
That was a great catchy cheerful upbeat and fun, easily likable at first listen song! ♥ Love it!
I only wish it would have lasted a little longer, i thought the same with Coloring Book but Bungee the far better song for me :)
MV was a downgrade from The Fifth Season but still enjoyable and fun to watch/served the summer vibes, but still can't help shake the feeling it's a little low-effort/budget and OMG deserves better at this point, but i guess WM Ent. is saving up their budget to splash 'again' on ONF's next MV/cb :/

Debut at #27 on Melon :)

Second new song Tropical Love is also really good ♥

Top Bottom