❀ Official OH MY GIRL / Miracle Thread ❀

Fairy Dust Collector

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭76,585
Bungee outfits and styling so amazingly on point so far!
Whoever does the work in the background to style the girls i stand up and applaud you! 👏
Personally i feel more now than before that the girls are such overall elite visuals, just stunning! ♥
My only little personal complaint is that i don't like to see Binnie with her hair tied up, let it loose and grow longer! (with no/less bangs).

Bungee MV on 1thek now reached 12 Million (12,002,969 views) in just 4 days and little over 6 hours 🎆🎉
Currently the 4th most watched OMG MV, but with it's speed in view count soon to replace Secret Garden(12,1M) for the 3rd spot.

Happy Mimi at fansign, so cute! ♥
EBiUHjAUIAQRDPh

source tweet

Fairy Dust Collector

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭76,585
3 days and 15 hours now, unless i can't count :D
1thek: 10,000,276 views 🎉 (y)
WM Ent: 535,505 views

For the longest time Liar Liar was the MV firmly sitting at the top for Oh My Girl in view count, until SSFWL came along and smashed it and also ended up being OMG's first MV to reach 20 million views, now after 3 something months it's at 20.5M views on 1thek but also very recently clocking in the highest view count on any video at WM Ent & OH MY GIRL channel, with over 1.6M views now just barely beating(by 400 something views) the legendary Practice_01 video on Oh My Girl's channel :)

Today after 5 days and +7 hours since released Bungee MV(1thek) with it's current 14,471,050 views also passed Liar Liar and is currently the second most viewed OMG MV :)
(Bungee also has 582,007 views on Wm Entertainment channel currently)

yooamygirls

how deep is your love VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭739,810
For the longest time Liar Liar was the MV firmly sitting at the top for Oh My Girl in view count, until SSFWL came along and smashed it and also ended up being OMG's first MV to reach 20 million views, now after 3 something months it's at 20.5M views on 1thek but also very recently clocking in the highest view count on any video at WM Ent & OH MY GIRL channel, with over 1.6M views now just barely beating(by 400 something views) the legendary Practice_01 video on Oh My Girl's channel :)

Today after 5 days and +7 hours since released Bungee MV(1thek) with it's current 14,471,050 views also passed Liar Liar and is currently the second most viewed OMG MV :)
(Bungee also has 582,007 views on Wm Entertainment channel currently)
Wow, I didn't know all the details but that's really impressive! They really are growing in so many ways with each comeback! BUNGEE is a fantastic song and I'm glad so many people seem to enjoy it! 🥰🥰

Fairy Dust Collector

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭76,585
During Secret Garden it was Jiho and now YooA 😢

Apparently "The day before ISAC too :(((" (they have ISAC recording to go to tomorrow it seems)
All i can say is i hope it's just a light ankle injury and that she will be fine after xx days of resting it.
Edit: according to source she got injured during the pre-recording of the stage today :/

Top Bottom