❀ Official OH MY GIRL / Miracle Thread ❀

Fairy Dust Collector

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭76,585
Preview xtvN Latest Trend Program2 Ep.1, Arin can be seen as a fangirl :D

Edit: Wait, i thought i've seen something like this before, it's basically nearly the same preview like back 11months ago when Jiho starred in it??

Last edited:

Fairy Dust Collector

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭76,585
Quote source tweet:
"Once again, I've got the full details. She is not an advertising model, but Arin has decided to donate her talent to this company's youth campaign."

Personally i'm just confused by the whole thing, "donate her talent to their youth campaign" ?????
Based on the video i get the impression she is doing a voice recording something, so maybe her various recorded voice lines will be used for something towards a company shop youth campaign? ..all sounds very strange to me, but i guess there is a good reason for it all :)
------

hani's forehead

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,030
the vertical video is so funny and cute, WM definitely needs to put out more content of the girls like this during cb promotions

Fairy Dust Collector

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭76,585
Yes! to Binnie not wanting to try short hair again (y)
Also i'm sure i saw earlier(tweet) that Binnie said she wanted to try silver hair color, but can't find that trans. tweet again, oh well here's hoping it will happen! ..unsure if i'm ready for it 😅

:D

Apparently buying her food wasn't enough! lol

Fairy Dust Collector

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭76,585

Hope this counts as a promise Binnie!
Suddenly i'm already hype for next comeback lol :D
Considering Oh My Girl always tends to drop little hints here and there along the way, with this and Jiho mentioning several times she want to try 'vampire' concept i can only hope for something along those lines someday :)

Fairy Dust Collector

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭76,585
Seunghee and YooA on:

On their way to KBS2 Music Bank today, no sight of YooA but hopefully that's because she takes the easiest route by car to the entrance (since she can't walk that well with the ankle injury atm) :)

Plumia fancam version.

Fairy Dust Collector

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭76,585
The moment when you realized Jiho was about to reach her hand out and grab your soul, it was already to late!
ECDTNFjVUAEGKQV

source tweet
:love:

Top Bottom