❀ Official OH MY GIRL / Miracle Thread ❀

hani's forehead

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,030
I'm thinking about possibly starting an Oh My Girl badge thread here sometime soon because there aren't any :cry::cry: It's my first time so I have no idea how to do it, so I'll have to look into it first though. Would anybody here be willing to help/support/keep?

idk how much help ill be able to offer bc of irl stuff, but ill definitely support/keep!!!

Fairy Dust Collector

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭76,585

^According to this Oh My Girl's got Mnet Queendom recording in a weeks time next Monday on the 26th, so hopefully The MainDanceStar YooA is fully operational again by that time :D

Fairy Dust Collector

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭76,585
Jiho fansite tweet pictures and some thinks it's blackpink member rose, twitter can be a mess sometimes :D
At least i hope many noticed Oh My Girl & Jiho because of it, tweet got many retweets and likes :)

The timing of this photo lol Seunghee unleashes her full power! ..something 😅
ECQiE_tUYAE0X-N.jpg

(tweet source)
Seunghee's hair looks straight out of some Twintails @ Anime show :D

cealh

Thumb's Up! Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭53,195
Jiho fansite tweet pictures and some thinks it's blackpink member rose, twitter can be a mess sometimes :D
At least i hope many noticed Oh My Girl & Jiho because of it, tweet got many retweets and likes :)

The timing of this photo lol Seunghee unleashes her full power! ..something 😅
ECQiE_tUYAE0X-N.jpg

(tweet source)
Seunghee's hair looks straight out of some Twintails @ Anime show :D

She looks like some Manga character unleashing Nakama Power :doge:

Fairy Dust Collector

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭76,585

I kept repeating their expressions when it was announced, they where so surprised lol
So happy for them i can't... anyhow some really nice interactions seen with Arin & Yoojung(weki meki) and Jiho & Suyeon(weki meki and also ex-WM Trainee) :)

I think Arin is so done with everything 'cute' lol

Fairy Dust Collector

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭76,585
Quote source tweet:
"Once again, I've got the full details. She is not an advertising model, but Arin has decided to donate her talent to this company's youth campaign."

Personally i'm just confused by the whole thing, "donate her talent to their youth campaign" ?????
Based on the video i get the impression she is doing a voice recording something, so maybe her various recorded voice lines will be used for something towards a company shop youth campaign? ..all sounds very strange to me, but i guess there is a good reason for it all :)

Video out where Arin's voice is used, most surrounding this is unknown to me because 'language barrier'.
I can listen to Arin's voice all day ♥

Fairy Dust Collector

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭76,585

🤣😅
I went to the second summer special #아다리TV Thank you very much for the audience who loved me.
Let's meet again with our asshole ~~ 🖐

Koreaboo: "Sure, Jiho has always looked stunning, but the consensus within online communities is that with her new blonde hair, she’s never looked better."
Very much agree with that statement, she really stands out more now with the hair color change that also really suits her ♥

Top Bottom