❀ Official OH MY GIRL / Miracle Thread ❀

Fairy Dust Collector

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭76,585
OMG@Hwaseong Citizen Sharing Culture & Arts Festival (without YooA) Full FanCam:

I hope YooA's ankle has healed enough for the Queendom recording scheduled today on the 26th(8pm kst), at least when seen backstage at the Soribada award show she seemed to walk normally again, hope for the best :)

Fairy Dust Collector

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭76,585

Just some words i felt like getting out there:
In other news you may have already seen that Oh My Girl's label mate ONF's bg member Laun suddenly deciding to leave the group for 'personal reasons', all the members and even a long time close friend of Laun seem to have been in the unknown and very surprised by the news.

Seeing how Wm Ent. already had started teasing their new cb album with Laun in it, with most likely everything recorded, packaged and ready for release this would potentially affect OH MY GIRL negatively, as i can only guess they now will have their future schedule plans messed up because having to redo any studio recording for the new songs, and also the new most likely high budget MV filmed in Germany(when will omg) +other things since Laun is no longer supposed to be a part of it (basically having to edit him out of everything related to the new cb album).

Anyhow very sad news, hope everything is ok with Laun and that it don't affect Oh My Girl to badly down the road since i'm sure ONF's cb now will be delayed and potentially have a negative domino effect on Oh My Girl.

Personally i don't see any proof of this, currently Oh My Girl - Bungee is #58 on Melon and seem to Bungee around low 40 to high 90 place on the chart, as far as i have seen it has done so for several weeks now, i think nearly two weeks ago i noticed it actually where briefly outside of the top 100 for then to jump back in during the early morning hours, but i've just casually followed the chart so i could be somewhat wrong.
All in all i'm just very happy to see the song still inside the top 100 on Melon :)

Fairy Dust Collector

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭76,585
Queendom will run for 10 weeks! Comeback songs to be released on October 24.
Well this sure made things bigger than i expected, i thought it would just be 4 episodes max and then final episode late September something, but this will run for +2months something :)

The winner will get a solo comeback show on Mnet, but unsure if this would just be for that one song already released or something more?
Anyhow i can already guess Mamamoo will win this, but hope for the best when it comes to my fav's OH MY GIRL !!

Fairy Dust Collector

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭76,585
Rumor for now:

Let's wait for official news i guess then :D

As far as i can tell it will air tomorrow Wednesday at 11:05 pm kst, hope no controversy comes out of this show towards Seunghee, because something she said for the haters to latch onto and twist to their liking as with YooA when she was on it :/

Fairy Dust Collector

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭76,585

:LOL:
V Live Hyojung: https://www.vlive.tv/video/146910?channelCode=F51143
Other recent V Lives..
V Live Dispatch @ Bungee Jacket shoot: https://www.vlive.tv/video/146708?channelCode=F51143
V Live Binnie: https://www.vlive.tv/video/146788?channelCode=F51143
(Binnie mountain hiking with same age & long time friend Kim Myeongji: She was a contestant on Idol School and is currently an actress, acting in a drama called Class of Lies)
V Live BOOMBO VLOG - EP. 01 I got OMG's autograph! (Eng Sub): https://www.vlive.tv/video/146439

Fairy Dust Collector

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭76,585

Feel for her having to experience that back then (as someone who knows all to well the pain and immense struggle that comes with 'panic attacks'), hope since then she found strength to overcome with much love & support from family, friends and Miracle's :)

ALLkPoop: link source
Title: Oh My Girl's Hyojung names the contestant most likely to win Mnet's 'Queendom'
Basically when asked to name a very strong competitor likely to win 1st place on 'Queendom' Hyojung said on MBC FM4U radio program: "There's Park Bom, MAMAMOO, AOA, Lovelyz, (G)I-DLE, and us, Oh My Girl. We watched everyone's live stages, and the AOA sunbaenims were no joke. No one can copy that kind of confidence. They did not come to play."

Full audio of the radio broadcast with Hyojung and Radio MC, Miracle and Celeb Five member Kim Shin Young:

Last edited:

Fairy Dust Collector

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭76,585
Around 15 video cuts uploaded(currently) on MBCentertainment channel.
I picked out all the 'Seunghee' related cuts below in order from first uploaded to last:

All in all it seems she made a great impression on the show ♥
Awaiting eng sub to watch to whole thing :)

kimsguardian

◗▐⯊▄▌◖◖▐⯊◖ Sixth Place HoETop Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭100,212,699
Pronouns
He/Him

EDIRKACU4AA6JA3.jpg

EDIRIhrU8AA206m.jpg

EDIRG-xUwAAuw7v.jpg

Top Bottom