❀ Official OH MY GIRL / Miracle Thread ❀

Fairy Dust Collector

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭76,585
Just watched the first Queendom episode at stream and looking at the two first performances in this ep by Mamamoo and Park Bom, i think it's already clear that Oh My Girl and smaller company WM Ent. never stand a chance at finishing up top vs the bigger company label powers displayed on this show already.. with that i mean: Mamamoo going on stage with +20 backup dancers(full costume, flags and drums) and Park Bom on stage with +30 backing singers, based on little preview cuts when Oh My Girl are on stage it's only them the group members there doing their choreo and singing ..and not a stage filled with backup singers and or dancers for that big impact.

Personally i think it easy to see that it's not simply artist vs artist, but more importantly company label power vs company label power, Oh My Girl sadly never stands a chance, just hope they don't leave the show early.
Sry for being negative, but that's just how i feel after seeing the first ep. Hope i'm very wrong!

-----

Fairy Dust Collector

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭76,585

[ MEDIA= youtube]AwO7aUjWYZk[ /MEDIA]
Edit: Plumia uploaded video was set to private suddenly.
Really Sad to see Jiho struggling on stage like that, hope she gets well soon after receiving care and rest.
♥Mimi for just stopping and assisting Jiho off the stage.
YooA still in the chair, hoped that she had healed her ankle by now.
Not looking good considering Queendom.

Last edited:

kimsguardian

◗▐⯊▄▌◖◖▐⯊◖ Sixth Place HoETop Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭100,212,699
Pronouns
He/Him

[ MEDIA= youtube]AwO7aUjWYZk[ /MEDIA]
Edit: Plumia uploaded video was set to private suddenly.
Really Sad to see Jiho struggling on stage like that, hope she gets well soon after receiving care and rest.
♥Mimi for just stopping and assisting Jiho off the stage.
YooA still in the chair, hoped that she had healed her ankle by now.
Not looking good considering Queendom.

get weel soon jiho, they're really need to take a break :sejeongcry:

Fairy Dust Collector

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭76,585

YooA sitting during the rehearsal but on stage dancing for the actual performance, seem to be taking it easy but smiling happily so hopefully everything good with her :)
Sad about Jiho and hope she get the rest needed, but personally i just can't with the overreactions on twitter, i get it that we are worried and sad but come on let's not go all in like 'there's been a murder!' and start complaining and wanting WM Ent to cancel their concert without knowing much, let the girls handle it ..it's not like you actually believe WM Entertainment are this bad company that is forcing them if they are sick or exhausted?

grandmajudy

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭346,431

YooA sitting during the rehearsal but on stage dancing for the actual performance, seem to be taking it easy but smiling happily so hopefully everything good with her :)
Sad about Jiho and hope she get the rest needed, but personally i just can't with the overreactions on twitter, i get it that we are worried and sad but come on let's not go all in like 'there's been a murder!' and start complaining and wanting WM Ent to cancel their concert without knowing much, let the girls handle it ..it's not like you actually believe WM Entertainment are this bad company that is forcing them if they are sick or exhausted?

They're coming from a place with good intent. We don't really know all the details though. People can become ill for different reasons. Their concerts are at the end of the month so a boycott campaign could end up hurting the girls if they are full recovered and want to perform at that time.

Last edited:

hani's forehead

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,030
i think the reaction from miracles on twitter is pretty appropriate. what wm really needs to improve on is actually putting out statements when something concerning the girl's health happens. its protocol for a company to do with their artists and unfortunately the silence from their side seems to happen a lot: mimi crouching over in pain when they were at the airport in japan, binnie almost fainting after an event are the most recent incidents i can think of and now jiho fumbling around on stage. the poor thing didn't even look like she knew where she was. its not normal. and i dont even think wm would have put out a statement if not for the backlash on twitter and also on korean sites calling for action. im personally on the fence about whether or not the concert should be canceled, but according to mimi on her most recent vlive, they havent even started preparing anything for it. queendom is still going to go on for a while longer and its hours and hours of filming for them, on top of any other activities and such, and now they have a concert to practice and reherase for.

oh my girl is wm's bread winner right now. they really need to start treating the girls like it.

Fairy Dust Collector

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭76,585
i think the reaction from miracles on twitter is pretty appropriate. what wm really needs to improve on is actually putting out statements when something concerning the girl's health happens. its protocol for a company to do with their artists and unfortunately the silence from their side seems to happen a lot: mimi crouching over in pain when they were at the airport in japan, binnie almost fainting after an event are the most recent incidents i can think of and now jiho fumbling around on stage. the poor thing didn't even look like she knew where she was. its not normal. and i dont even think wm would have put out a statement if not for the backlash on twitter and also on korean sites calling for action. im personally on the fence about whether or not the concert should be canceled, but according to mimi on her most recent vlive, they havent even started preparing anything for it. queendom is still going to go on for a while longer and its hours and hours of filming for them, on top of any other activities and such, and now they have a concert to practice and reherase for.

oh my girl is wm's bread winner right now. they really need to start treating the girls like it.
Can agree with that in a way but i feel some of it is a big fat overreaction, especially when so called fans seem to create a picture that the girls are forced to unhealthy diets, perform when they are exhausted, injured and sick, in general just being very poorly treated and forced by the company, i'm sure the girls are just human after all and they want to power on and work hard for their dreams, but sometimes being human one get sick in various forms, overall i'm sure they are not forced into anything unreasonable and to me as far as i can see WM Entertainment is actually one of the actual good companies(i get the impression there are few of those around).

As i see it Jiho on the day the strong girls she is didn't want to show weakness and also power on for the team, she wanted to give it a try even if she didn't feel all that good on the day, but obviously she couldn't go trough with it since she apparently got the flu, and maybe for all we know some of the other girls like Binnie also got sick since it's contagious, especially when they all live together.

Another thing is YooA's ankle injury, she injured herself around the 11th of August, now we don't know the details on her injury but if not assuming the worst then a grade one ankle sprain apparently takes 5-14 days to recover(according to google), on Aug 22nd being eleven days after her injury she was seen walking on her foot again at the soribada awards(so one can assume it was a grade one), the performance that she was supposed to sit in a chair but ended up dancing at was on Aug 31, that would make it around 20 days since her injury. So for all we know it was safe for YooA to dance that day, but originally they wanted to be on the extra safe side and not have her dance that day.
As soon as YooA where seen dancing at this concert some very known OMG fan site and others where all out raging at the company, calling them crazy and whatnot, demanding concert cancel and WM Ent. cancelled and every Miracle saying otherwise should just log out something, just many with a !!! here and a !!!!! there. sigh guess i should log out now then ...blip

Last edited:

MicrowavedTea

10vely Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭236,462

OMG stans, i host the badge voting thread
Please come and support and keep the badges

Top Bottom