❀ Official OH MY GIRL / Miracle Thread ❀

Fairy Dust Collector

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭76,585

Rather funny how a Jacket Making Film becomes MV Shooting Sketch for Pops in Seoul (Over one month later) :LOL:
Also they blurred the top left logo displaying "Bungee Oh My Girl Jacket Making Film" :sneaky:
Original video on Oh My Girl's channel, here's the OHMYSubs Team Ver:

Fairy Dust Collector

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭76,585

Rumor for now i guess since not 100% sure:

Based on the machine auto translation(so unsure if correct) i get the impression they will release Bungee Japanese version and also some new original songs, they are holding three concerts(Oct.24 in Osaka, 25 in Fukuoka and the 27 in Tokyo) and it seem they urge everyone to come to all the concert because they will perform one new song in each of these concert, sounds strange i know.

Also there will be CD reservation event hold in Tokyo Oct.19, Oct.20 Aichi, Oct.22 Osaka and Oct.26 in Fukuoka.
"The details of the new CD release and the details of the event will be announced as soon as they are finalized(auto translated)"

Overall guess will wait and see for more 'correct info' but have to wonder if this will be another case of them holding concerts with new songs(with no fancams in sight) and cd reservation events far in advance from the actual cd release date again? ..so new Japan album release late November earliest would be my best guess he,he..
One thing for sure, as always Oh My Girl Japan release and events is filling me with confusion lol

yooamygirls

how deep is your love VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭739,810

Based on the machine auto translation(so unsure if correct) i get the impression they will release Bungee Japanese version and also some new original songs, they are holding three concerts(Oct.24 in Osaka, 25 in Fukuoka and the 27 in Tokyo) and it seem they urge everyone to come to all the concert because they will perform one new song in each of these concert, sounds strange i know.

Also there will be CD reservation event hold in Tokyo Oct.19, Oct.20 Aichi, Oct.22 Osaka and Oct.26 in Fukuoka.
"The details of the new CD release and the details of the event will be announced as soon as they are finalized(auto translated)"

Overall guess will wait and see for more 'correct info' but have to wonder if this will be another case of them holding concerts with new songs(with no fancams in sight) and cd reservation events far in advance from the actual cd release date again? ..so new Japan album release late November earliest would be my best guess he,he..
One thing for sure, as always Oh My Girl Japan release and events is filling me with confusion lol

Oh so new Japanese Single/album incoming? And four original songs? That's so exciting! :wow: :wow: :wow:
OMG's Japan promotions are so confusing, I agree lol

grandmajudy

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭346,431

I always found it weird that they release the MV and the songs digitally so far in advanced of the physical album.

Checking out the Oricon numbers recently, I discovered OMG's Japan album sales are really solid. I'm surprised they haven't released Japanese versions prior to 2019. Japan Debut and 2nd album have sold 16.2K & 19.8K on Oricon just this year. They're getting close to the Korean album sales numbers.

Fairy Dust Collector

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭76,585
I always found it weird that they release the MV and the songs digitally so far in advanced of the physical album.

Checking out the Oricon numbers recently, I discovered OMG's Japan album sales are really solid. I'm surprised they haven't released Japanese versions prior to 2019. Japan Debut and 2nd album have sold 16.2K & 19.8K on Oricon just this year. They're getting close to the Korean album sales numbers.
Could be wrong but i believe they usually just release the Japanese MV in advance and nothing more, also if i remember correctly the physical album got released before it was available on digital platforms, but don't take my word for it.
Last time with The Fifth Season they first released the MV on some Japanese tv platform(M Box something? ..can't remember) for a limited audience, then later they released the MV on YouTube, but i can remember some people already recorded it and uploading to youtube before it was officially released.

Oh My Girl is rising!! lol

Me every morning:

Me after watching Queendom ep.3 i couldn't help be salty about OMG screen-time, they barely got 1min in that episode i feel.
Also sad about no other group covering Oh My Girl song, as i understand it Lovelyz where said to cover OMG but because they where picked to perform last in the 'cue sheet' by g-idle(who won last time and earned that right) they kind of won the right to chose what song to cover? ..unsure(anyway Lovelyz will cover BEG song instead in next episode, personally i'm wondering if that was a forced move or they just.. nah we won't cover Oh My Girl song and chose something else instead?), but anyhow isn't that just Mnet punishing Oh My Girl in the end? ..me sad.
Much of episode 3 where spent watching the various groups going threw songs of theirs to cover before picking one and practicing, Oh My Girl will now not get that exposure because no one will pick & cover one of their song on Queendom :/

yooamygirls

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭739,810
Me after watching Queendom ep.3 i couldn't help be salty about OMG screen-time, they barely got 1min in that episode i feel.
Also sad about no other group covering Oh My Girl song, as i understand it Lovelyz where said to cover OMG but because they where picked to perform last in the 'cue sheet' by g-idle(who won last time and earned that right) they kind of won the right to chose what song to cover? ..unsure(anyway Lovelyz will cover BEG song instead in next episode, personally i'm wondering if that was a forced move or they just.. nah we won't cover Oh My Girl song and chose something else instead?), but anyhow isn't that just Mnet punishing Oh My Girl in the end? ..me sad.
Much of episode 3 where spent watching the various groups going threw songs of theirs to cover before picking one and practicing, Oh My Girl will now not get that exposure because no one will pick & cover one of their song on Queendom :/

Yeah I was really sad that nobody's covering OMG, especially considering the variety in OMG's title tracks. Like there's so many concepts they could do it's a pity we won't be able to see it and that Oh My Girl is literally the only group not being covered. Also a bit sad that OMG is stuck covering Lovelyz when they always said that they had the most "similar" sounds. Was hoping for a (G)I-DLE/AOA/Mamamoo cover but oh well, I'm sure Oh My Girl will still do well.

And yeah that screen time was such BS. Mnet is giving OMG literal crumbs at this point.

yooamygirls

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭739,810
Miracles final voting for group badge is out! You can vote using the poll! Afterwards we're voting for alternative badge and banhana so please join us!
:heartpar::heartpar::heartpar:

Fairy Dust Collector

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭76,585
Beautiful fan art ♥
EEOhRkoU8AAIJDa.jpg

Looking forward to Queendom episode 4 coming Thursday :)

[Audio] 190914 SBS Power FM: Cultwo Show with Oh My Girl Seunghee:

Top Bottom