❀ Official OH MY GIRL / Miracle Thread ❀

grandmajudy

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭346,431
Jimin's friends with Seunghee? That's so cute uwu and not @ Jimin dissing Jae LMAO

And Happy Birthday Yooa :hehe:

The interesting part was that Jimin mentioned that Seunghee kinda lives with her. In the recent Star Road, the girls were saying Mimi has her own room now. How did that happen? Did some folks move out or do some of them just crash at other places on occasion?

yooamygirls

how deep is your love VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭739,810
The interesting part was that Jimin mentioned that Seunghee kinda lives with her. In the recent Star Road, the girls were saying Mimi has her own room now. How did that happen? Did some folks move out or do some of them just crash at other places on occasion?

I think the girls crash at their friends' houses from time to time (I think yooa said something along the lines once), but some members might have moved out! idk im so confused at their living situation as well lol

Fairy Dust Collector

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭76,585

Hopefully it means the girls got some free time these days and can get out a bit, visit friends and family :)
From what i remember the only reason why Mimi has her own sleeping room is just because they are seven members split into 4 rooms, so each room can't have 2 members. But i remember in the past that it was said that their female manager lived with them as well, i think Jiho shared room with the manager in the past if i remember correctly, but i guess she moved out since Mimi got her own room.

yooamygirls

how deep is your love VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭739,810
Hopefully it means the girls got some free time these days and can get out a bit, visit friends and family :)
From what i remember the only reason why Mimi has her own sleeping room is just because they are seven members split into 4 rooms, so each room can't have 2 members. But i remember in the past that it was said that their female manager lived with them as well, i think Jiho shared room with the manager in the past if i remember correctly, but i guess she moved out since Mimi got her own room.
I don't know why but I totally thought Arin was rooming with Mimi lol

grandmajudy

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭346,431

Was this before or after Miracle Expedition? On that show (I think filmed Winter 2017), they were 7 people in 3 rooms.
Mimi, Jiho, Hyojung (looks like the master bedroom since it had a bathroom)
Binnie, Yooa
Seunghee, Arin

UPDATE: Nevermind, @ this Oct 2018 celuv they gave their roommate assignments. I guess the manager might have moved out as you said. They managed to free up a room somehow.

Last edited:
Top Bottom