❀ Official OH MY GIRL / Miracle Thread ❀

Fairy Dust Collector

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭76,585

So it seems they where told that they 'properly' was the first gg to use the robot camera for MV, but with such an vague answer they can't be sure if they really where :D
Also i guess the drawback with using such 'high tech' is that it takes all day to setup, Jiho said they waited all day for it to be ready when filming the MV.
Oh and also this MV is legendary according to Hyojung, i will take her word for it! ♥

Jiho makes it on TMI News with her 'print-screen' hobby he,he..

Fairy Dust Collector

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭76,585

Unsure if i should be happy or nervous for Seunghee going on this show, they usually have a way of scripting-create something controversial on this show.

Fairy Dust Collector

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭76,585

Looking forward to it, but kinda scratching my head while wondering why are they there covering an OST recently released by another artist for a kdrama that is currently still airing ?? , anyhow happy to be able to hear them sing, hope they make it their own version of it :)

Fairy Dust Collector

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭76,585
Congratulations to the best girls winning New K-Wave Award ♥

Was a really nice OST cover by Seunghee and YooA :)
Listening to it i feel Seunghee got more vocal skills and sounds heavenly, but YooA stand out more with her amazing sounding voice for me personally, kinda hate comparing them but felt like saying that nevertheless.
I see some comments on the YT video saying that the song didn't fit YooA's vocals and personally i'm like wth are they talking about!?? Here i am getting goosebumps as soon as i hear YooA vocals in this :D

♥ KING JIHO !

Fairy Dust Collector

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭76,585
Ticket Opening for Concert OH MY GIRL '2019 Fall Fairytale – BLACK LABEL'

The picture and name Black Label is interesting, will it be a full on 'girl crush concept' concert or something? :D

Fairy Dust Collector

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭76,585
It looks like OH MY GIRL - Bungee is nominated for 1st place today on KBS Music Bank :)
Note that they are finished promoting the song on music shows, so they are not there if they win.

New video up on Mimi's channel:
It's basically a playlist video with the 3 cover videos so far on her channel in one.
BUT new video footage for the Jiho & Mimi 10cm cover song they did :)

OH MY GIRL back stage cut:

Top Bottom