❀ Official OH MY GIRL / Miracle Thread ❀

Fairy Dust Collector

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭76,585
Girls at ISAC recording today(Label mates ONF also there), YooA and Arin not there, YooA will be resting because ankle injury(hope it's not to bad) but unsure why Arin is not there, it could be that Arin got schedule recording with the tvN team at that 'comedy show' she will star in, i can't remember the name of it atm :D

Confirmed that Binnie and Seunghee are really flexible, just like Jiho and Mimi, i wonder about the rest of the girls, how many can do the split like that?

Fairy Dust Collector

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭76,585
Teaser of first Queendom broadcast 29 Aug, Mnet evil editing incoming with Hyojung shown crying?
Short glimpse of Oh My Girl's perf, looks awesome for sure! But overall i hope the drama is light and Oh My Girl's come out of this show in a positive light and is not there as a sacrifice lamb for Mnet's evil editing and shit show (would be typical since Wm Ent small label power is easy target for bigger Mnet i guess), feeling nervous for Oh My Girl's.

Fairy Dust Collector

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭76,585

Know that Seunghee and YooA got some skills in archery, but Mimi???
Have a nagging feeling she is going into this without much practice since YooA unexpectedly couldn't be there and Seunghee has MC work to do :D
Good Luck Mimi!

Last edited:

Fairy Dust Collector

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭76,585

Just my personal guess that this is Mimi after completely missing the target :D
EBwquY5U8AAJ504

Fairy Dust Collector

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭76,585
Hyojung with 'i don't know who' doing the 'helicopter' and Binnie(collecting girlfriends again) with again 'i don't know who'Edit: i think it's Jane(Momoland) and Arin's friend WJSN Dayoung doing the SSFWL and Cupid dance :)

So many other interactions, but difficult to pick up on them all since i know so few and low quality twitter videos :D

Fairy Dust Collector

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭76,585
Looking around Twitter for Jiho @ ISAC, i saw earlier two pictures proving she was there but besides that she has not been seen, i saw someone mention Jiho came in at the start but then went away somewhere, i'm starting to think she actually left the place for some reason, she is not to be seen in any of the many pictures and video clips of the other 4 girls there(Binnie, Hyojung, Mimi & Seunghee).
They where running the 4x100m relay earlier with Seunghee as starter, "Oh My Girl lineup - Seunghee, Hyojung, Mimi, Binnie", so no Jiho there either.

Fairy Dust Collector

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭76,585
Rumor for now but it really seems like Jiho left ISAC early for unknown reasons, she was seen being there early at the start but then to have left not long after, no official word yet on Jiho not being there.

Based on what i see on twitter the remaining 4 members participated for one round in Archery and 4x100m Relay, Seunghee went on to be a special MC but returned to her team for the 4x100m relay (safe to say without Jiho and especially YooA they didn't do to well in winning it as they often have in the past).

---------

Last edited:

Fairy Dust Collector

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭76,585
Great dance practice, love their energy !♥

So it seems her ankle injury is not a light one and she will most likely be sidelined (or in a chair if on stage) for at least several weeks while healing, take it easy and get well soon YooA ♥
I fear Oh My Girl's participation in that Queendom show will be affected negatively going forward now without our main dancer and kind of 'face of the group', as i understand it they already done the recording for the first broadcast to be aired late August(the 29th i think) and hopefully a little more for next episode, still don't really know how the show is planned, but i get the impression there will be 4-5 episodes at least(just my speculation, could be wrong).
Anyhow just have to wait and see, hopefully they solve future schedule for the best somehow :)

Fairy Dust Collector

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭76,585
Edit: Currently on Twitter in Korea: 4·Trending #BUNGEE1STWIN
🏆 1st Win Bungee !! :)

Congratulations to the girls! ♥
Arin not there for the end stage, i guess she had other schedule and couldn't be there for it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom