❀ Official OH MY GIRL / Miracle Thread ❀

Fairy Dust Collector

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭76,585

Oh My Girl's Destiny cover once again rising up on Melon chart early morning, now on #44 :)

In other news i see OH is back with new upgraded forum software, but it kinda feel like a downgrade with search turned off and a lacking post box compared to this forum here on H+, so unsure what to use but currently posting here is easier and faster + looks better :)

grandmajudy

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭346,431

Oh My Girl's Destiny cover once again rising up on Melon chart early morning, now on #44 :)

In other news i see OH is back with new upgraded forum software, but it kinda feel like a downgrade with search turned off and a lacking post box compared to this forum here on H+, so unsure what to use but currently posting here is easier and faster + looks better :)

Unfortunately with groups that don't have quite the same number of followers, you start splitting the activity between the 2 sites. The threads don't get updated as well.

lisssie

Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭64,635
ahhhh they really deserved. i knew thats how the rankings were going to be. i'm so happy for them, they really must have been overjoyed
they deserved it so much though. destiny was an amazing performance with a great concept.

Fairy Dust Collector

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭76,585
ahhhh they really deserved. i knew thats how the rankings were going to be. i'm so happy for them, they really must have been overjoyed
they deserved it so much though. destiny was an amazing performance with a great concept.
Personally i felt there would be a plot twist and that they would place lower because that would be typical Mnet snakes drama something, thankfully that didn't happen!! :)

Next week preview, it looks to me like Jiho is not there, i wonder if this was all recorded back when Jiho was sick with the flu and stayed home.
Hope this doesn't mean she will be left out for this next round of unit performances.

grandmajudy

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭346,431
Personally i felt there would be a plot twist and that they would place lower because that would be typical Mnet snakes drama something, thankfully that didn't happen!! :)

Next week preview, it looks to me like Jiho is not there, i wonder if this was all recorded back when Jiho was sick with the flu and stayed home.
Hope this doesn't mean she will be left out for this next round of unit performances.

I think Jiho was out less than a week. They are doing the vocal and performance teams 1st so I think she would be back for the full team performances.

hani's forehead

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,030
first place! the girls looked shocked, i think they didn't think they were going to win this week. they look so happy!!! :sejeongcry:

yooamygirls

how deep is your love VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭739,810
I'm literally so overjoyed OMG got first place! They really deserved it though! Their performance of Destiny was phenomenal and clearly Koreans agree. I'm so happy for my girls and how much love and appreciation they're getting! :heartpar: :heartpar: :heartpar:

Fairy Dust Collector

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭76,585
With so much focus on Queendom i wonder if you all saw that Oh My Girl actually performed at some 'festival' on the 25th some days ago?
I noticed it on the day, but the fancams where low quality and was waiting for better ones from more known channels, but strangely so far none spotted, where was all the fancam'ers? lol Anyhow here are some rare fancams from the day:

Bungee

The Fifth Season

Remember Me + illusion

Top Bottom