❀ Official OH MY GIRL / Miracle Thread ❀

grandmajudy

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭346,431
With so much focus on Queendom i wonder if you all saw that Oh My Girl actually performed at some 'festival' on the 25th some days ago?
I noticed it on the day, but the fancams where low quality and was waiting for better ones from more known channels, but strangely so far none spotted, where was all the fancam'ers? lol Anyhow here are some rare fancams from the day:

Bungee

The Fifth Season

Remember Me + illusion

I saw one of the OMG stan accounts tweet about it but it's not even on the OMG official schedule. Maybe that's why there weren't many fansites attending.

Fairy Dust Collector

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭76,585
A rare sight to see Oh My Girl's picture in these types of news :)

Here's the top 10:
1 BTS
2 TWICE
3 Oh My Girl
4 Mamamoo
5 Red Velvet
6 BLACKPINK
7 Lovelyz
8 SNSD
9 IZ*ONE
10 EXO

yooamygirls

how deep is your love VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭739,810
Hello Miracles!

This is a bit off topic so feel free to ignore, but if you are willing to support a fellow Miracle trying to win a game please click on the spoiler below :)

We are the makers of the fashion brand PlushPlus!

Each comment and like means the higher chance of us winning :)

Therefore, we are currently holding a raffle where 2 people can win 40K each depending on how much they post (more you post = more your name goes into the pot = higher chance of you winning) and also doing a 5K giveaway using a Random Number Generator to randomly pick a commenter.

Please come and view our catalog and have fun! We will be hosting games/events soon and will also be giving away more prizes later on!

Fairy Dust Collector

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭76,585

Got to love that Queendom impact ♥
Really unsure about what song would be best for Oh My Girl to perform, but can't deny that a new remixed (like Destiny and Secret Garden) Closer version would be awesome to behold!
On the other side to really show a new side and that they can do all concepts i would love to see them perform Checkmate, since it's just an awesome song! :)

Fairy Dust Collector

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭76,585

Rumor for now i guess since not 100% sure:

Based on the machine auto translation(so unsure if correct) i get the impression they will release Bungee Japanese version and also some new original songs, they are holding three concerts(Oct.24 in Osaka, 25 in Fukuoka and the 27 in Tokyo) and it seem they urge everyone to come to all the concert because they will perform one new song in each of these concert, sounds strange i know.

Also there will be CD reservation event hold in Tokyo Oct.19, Oct.20 Aichi, Oct.22 Osaka and Oct.26 in Fukuoka.
"The details of the new CD release and the details of the event will be announced as soon as they are finalized(auto translated)"

Overall guess will wait and see for more 'correct info' but have to wonder if this will be another case of them holding concerts with new songs(with no fancams in sight) and cd reservation events far in advance from the actual cd release date again? ..so new Japan album release late November earliest would be my best guess he,he..
One thing for sure, as always Oh My Girl Japan release and events is filling me with confusion lol

Preview October 2019
Release January 2020
Only in Japan :D

Looking forward to hearing the new songs next year, not looking forward to the lack of Oh My Girl content because @ 'Japan'.
I guess next proper full Oh My Girl Korean comeback will be earliest in March-April 2020 then.

Fairy Dust Collector

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭76,585

^With now over 5.5 Million views have passed Coloring Book MV(5.3M) in view count.

Combined with the 1.5M views for the full version, one could say their Queendom 2nd round perf. in total have more views than Cupid MV(6.1M) and A-ing MV(6.8M).
As far as i can tell roughly combined for all Mnet Queendom officially uploaded Oh My Girl related video cuts on YT, has reached around 13.6 Million views so far :)

Top Bottom